Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This guy parked in front of me just to make me jealous!

725A7F63-882A-4089-9394-680623A9C817.jpeg

Looks like Mini Me

No pic but I saw an absolute mint 100 series pass by yesterday heading north on Main toward Bees Ferry. Looks like it was just detailed. Silver metallic, white walls out on what looked like BFG's, and maybe a ladder/roof rack combo? Idk...if you're on here, stunning rig!! I WANT IT.

Last Sunday
spotted on Daniel Island
Silver 200 lifted
295/70/18 yoko x-ats
bronze heritages

Holler if around - interested in lift details and installer, tire satisfaction, etc.

Is there a previously posted convo/thread on the build? If not let me know details. Looks really good. The stance is money.

Last edited:
Hate to admit it, but a guy in Atlanta did most of the work before I bought it. I’ve had it about 5 years now. Mostly maintenance with some interior mods. I almost sold it earlier this year but decided not to.

Last edited:
No picture but a really nice old FJ was cruising around Johns Island yesterday. I saw it pulling into the gas station across from the McDonald's at Maybank and Main. anyone on here?

Also saw a really nice lifted 200 at Huntington Beach state park this weekend. Lifted, black, roof rack, ladder, bikes on the camper.

No picture but rolled up next to a nice white 100 series Lx near the folly/17 intersection today. Had the their dog in the backseat. You probably looked at me because of the screaming tensioner pulley in my 200. I’m hoping it’s because you like cruisers and are on here. It was headed to the shop to fix it before I had to take it to VA and back tomorrow.

No picture but a really nice old FJ was cruising around Johns Island yesterday. I saw it pulling into the gas station across from the McDonald's at Maybank and Main. anyone on here?
Color?

Spotted at our condo in Columbia…
IMG_0598.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom