Cruiser Head (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No more broken gauge bezel…

I could have gone crazier with the block sanders… I knocked it down pretty good and hit it with the 1,2,3 rattle can treatment. Really awesome product. Thank you! @ChaserFJ60 🙏🏽

9CB7E076-759B-4114-A38E-2FE7F60246EC.jpeg

AF3C182F-4C1D-4E11-B7E2-68E05A75850E.jpeg

68202C06-B261-4271-8959-DA90BEA0FFE5.jpeg

86AF5D02-C2AD-4C1C-BA13-0E5C4F684622.jpeg

Announcing a Flash sale!
FJ60 Dash bezels available in an array of custom styles are now starting at $85 USD.

As always all my products are 100% customizable, Just reach out to me and together we can design your perfect center dash layout.
FJ60CustomPaintedBezel12.jpg
Unpainted1.png

Last edited:
Great deal! Does the ash tray carling version come with the switch holes cut out? Can it come without the switch holes, just a blank smooth face?

Announcing a Flash sale!
FJ60 Dash bezels available in an array of custom styles are now starting at $85 USD.

As always all my products are 100% customizable, Just reach out to me and together we can design your perfect center dash layout.
View attachment 3280405View attachment 3280406
Are painted available

Are they not available in beige anymore or did they just sell out?

Can’t wait to install my bezel. Also would love a few USB ports. Cheers!

They are no longer available in painted variants, Painting can be done by the end user if desired
Well s***. That's what I get for dragging my feet. Do you know of a good off-the-shelf match for the beige?

Can’t wait to install my bezel. Also would love a few USB ports. Cheers!
Soon!
Well s***. That's what I get for dragging my feet. Do you know of a good off-the-shelf match for the beige?
An automotive paint store will be the best source. They will have an SEM color match book which is my preferred method for small painting projects such as this.:beer:

Sale ends tonight at midnight! Some orders will be a few weeks out due to the magnitude of recent orders

Last edited:
Welp, Summer is here and I'm back in full swing!
I have a lot planned for these next coming weeks and some big announcements coming soon.

Currently I'm working on a custom FJ60 gauge cluster. The customer wants to install their own touch screen ECU instead of traditional round gauges so Ive painstakingly measured and re-drawn the original gauge cluster in CAD so I have a good working baseline to build off of.
Below is a sample of my first model to be tested.

FJ60GaugeClusterTagged.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom