Craigslist score (pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a good deal on a ski/cargo box that I picked up yesterday. Most of the time it will be customized to carry my tools, hilift, extra parts etc etc, and hopefully some skis if we ever get any real snow around here!
box5.jpg

box4.jpg

box1.jpg

Any windblast with it up so high? I'd think that your air stream would be directly aimed at it in that high of a location (ie: drag/noise).
BTW: boxes are awesome, and I love your paint scheme.

Probably but I'm on the highway about 10% of the time, I'll post up after driving with it for about a month.

I just noticed you have a 60 drivers side mirror and a aussie/70/AM? passenger side mirror?

Any reason, or did you just come across the pass side mirror and are waiting for the other side?

(I'm getting to the point that I will just go aftermarket with my 60 mirrors. They are useless)

Actually I bought it that way, I'm one closer to a full set!

Wondering how water tight those things are? Thought about one for sleeping bags, potato chips, blow up dolls and other light things..

Also wondering where those "Toyota" fog lamps came from.

Thanks
-Wyo

Last edited:
It snows in KY? :confused:

The foglamps came from Mot on here, shipped from Japan. And yes we occasionally get a good snowfall, which when covering the fake snow makes it more fun:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom