craigslist cruiser crap (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@PRADO3 ...I really didn't need another one and if I hadn't seen this post I wouldn't have negotiated that dude down and then ultimately gotten the pleasure to drive a stock, turn key, rust free 80 these last few months...so ******* you, but also thanks, I guess?

View attachment 2634863

Coming along nicely:

_6__5539.jpg

_6__5556.jpg

_6__5546.jpg

_6__5525v2.jpg

_6__5507.jpg

Damn! The hard part will be making it look as good in person as it does in the pics!
More like KEEPING it that clean...

Entertaining peanut gallery on that one.

A vehicle going through BaH 3X in eighteen months is not a good thing, IMO. Especially when it pulled a lower number the second time around.

Club purchase and nominate @Svensk120 as club chief?

Couple the field kitchen with Broker Rob's refreshment stand and you have a great way to waste a weekend or longer.

Club purchase and nominate @Svensk120 as club chief?
dunno that steak tasted pretty damn good that you made at CRR!! I had a bite mmm mmm!

Just imagine if we roll into other club gatherings with that kitchen.... just wow LOL

Couple the field kitchen with Broker Rob's refreshment stand and you have a great way to waste a weekend or longer.
We could make money to buy more dumb stuff. Stump can be the bouncer that charges cover for anyone that wants to be a part of it haha

We could make money to buy more dumb stuff. Stump can be the bouncer that charges cover for anyone that wants to be a part of it haha
LOL it would be like rolling in with a food/drink truck... we might make more then the hosting clubs do!

Add a brothel and we'll all be rich!

@Svensk120, you NEED this:

Those things are actually pretty cool They are made to cook food for 650 people 3 meals a day. They store those at Ft Eustus and we have done some clean up work on some of them.

The guy that host the machine gun shoot in WV has 3or 4 of them. He uses one as the range office. We used them on joint deployments with the army when I was in the Marines. We would put 2-3 together to feed the Army reservists. I guess they couldn’t figure out how to set them up??
19F5B65E-9883-4F66-B4EA-402B2815BE83.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom