Coolant leak… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1E65AD8B-C1FE-4EB5-926B-EF37A2B11B74.jpeg

Y’all got any idea how coolant found its way here? Can’t find any leaky lines.

FF5E2C2D-CA8A-4249-A2BE-BCA23EF49B5C.jpeg

it leaked out of cooling system line to find it's way all the way there .

this is how you find that leaky line .....

,l.
s-l1600.jpg

Power steering components shift ATF too.

How had I never seen this

you forgot to hit my big red subscribe button last time you rolled through , this past Thursday evening ...

i create my own T-TEN Technical Channel tutorials education through self empowerment instructional videos , as well as collect ones created by others whom i find that would be extremely beneficial to helping and keeping our Vintage TOYOTA Land Cruisers on the road ....

- graze my play list selections , i have many 3FE ones , and even more generalized LAND CRUISER ones for 1997 - OLDER era trucks

- my 5 part OIL CHANGE step by steps series and recent FULL FLOATING axle nuts and bolts restore ones would be good to review for
1FZ-FE 80 series owner operators as the TECH. is same in kind , and applies on this aspect ..

- oil change last TECH VIDEO focuses on the whole RADATIOR CAPS topic as well , applied to all 91-97 80 series as well ...
- Fellow T-TEN graduate Faye Hadley , has a pile of generalized yet specific TOYOTA based TECH Videos , that focus on the entire 1990-1998 era topics , excellent to relate and apply to all 80

thanks
matt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom