Constructing an off-road trail system in Oregon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hojack

♠️Project Snowball❄️
Threads
Cascade Foothills above Eagle Creek, Oregon 🇺🇸
Oregon has some amazing scenery and a few OHV areas. I’ve been dreaming of starting a OHV trail system. It’d be great to start at the dunes on the central Oregon Coast and cross the Coast mountains into the Umpqua divide then over the Cascades and across the high desert. Wondering if anybody has had any experience in getting a trail system together. Obviously it’d take a lot of work and effort. Mapping a route and proceeding. It’d to be awesome to get some feedback.
Jason

When you say, "starting a OHV trail system", I'm not sure what you mean, since the trails have already been created. Sounds like you want to map out a route using existing trails to create a looping trail around Oregon? You might get better response in the club section so you're reaching people in your area.

Maybe contact these folks - RimRocker sounds like what you're talking about.

Would love to see this, and think we really need this, but there would be serious hurdles that I am skeptical could be overcome. The big issue with Western and Southern Oregon is that much of the area is a checkerboard of public and private, mostly timber lands, and neither seem to have any interest in 4x4 recreation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom