Considering first time LC purchase - need advise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Thanks for all the helpful info on the site. I’ve been reading for a few days.

I’m considering purchasing an 08 LC with upgrade pack, 90k 1-owner, all dealer services- last one was 60k. Just wondering what you think is a fair price and anything I should consider. I had the car inspected by my mechanic and it all checks out.

Can I add an OEM auto start to an 08?

I would appreciate any and all input.

Thanks again.

What is upgrade pack ?
A remote start requires another fob.
Buy the truck anyway.

Rust? Maintenance history ? Radiator ? Any accidents? Start here look underneath it and look around hard.

Minimal surface rust underneath. Radiator not done. No accidents. Upgrade package is what the Toyota VIN site called the DVD/Navi/rear entertainment package that was 7k when new.

Would remote start be OEM or is only aftermarket available? It’s a deal breaker for my wife.

There is an OEM remote start

Last edited:
Try this sequence before looking for a remote start. I had no idea I had one until I tried this. Got info from toyotaowners site. Good luck

Screenshot_20201027-101254_Samsung Internet.jpg

My guess is dealer is asking 28k. I would offer $24k and work from that point. Note I am just guessing based on 500mile from my location in TX search of 2006 to 2010 models but all had nearly or double miles you are looking at and they were asking 20 to 24k. Good luck

Try this sequence before looking for a remote start. I had no idea I had one until I tried this. Got info from toyotaowners site. Good luck

Yep I have a 2009 and that exactly how the remote start works. I live on the third floor and can point it out the window a block away click 3 times without seeing the thing and it starts every time. If you do the same with the unlock button it opens all windows and the moon roof? I learned that by accident.

Have you checked this thread for pricing ideas?

FWIW, I bought a 2008 with 65k miles on it in November, 2017. I paid $34k for it, completely stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom