For Sale Colorado: 1985 FJ60 $4200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi,

I am selling my 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. It has 223,000 miles and I bought it from the original owner. I have owned this cruiser a little under a year updating it mechanically. The two most notable upgrades include a new clutch and new exhaust along with all the fluids changed within the last 5,000 miles. Is this Cruiser perfect? No it is not. It still needs some work. Primarily body work with a few mechanical things as well.
Mechanically it needs:

A front axle rebuild

Few miscellaneous belts and hoses

Saggy stock suspension (PO replaced shocks but the leafs are saggy)

Body wise it needs:

Replacement patch panels for the rear (rusted out like they almost all do)

Front left fender

Rear lock cylinder

Rear taillight

Overall this Cruiser is great. It shifts through the gears excellent and the transfer case goes in and out of 4wheel drive like a dream. Choke out and a few pumps and this thing will fire up in the coldest of weather. There is NO rust on the frame or anywhere underneath the car. The AC blows ice cold. It doesn't leak anything either. Interior is in mint condition besides a small rip on the drivers seat, the center council is a little loose opening and closing, and the carpet as a few minor stains. You may notice the lower valence is a different color, the original blue one got dented when the previous owner hit something. There was not frame damage and it will come with the original lower valence in the stock color along with a passenger door that also has a little rust.

I am asking $4800 (obo) for this Cruiser. With a few minor things this thing will be mechanically dialed, and with some body work it could be the best looking Cruiser around. I would do the body work and other mechanical stuff myself, however I do not have the budget to do so. Text me at 7193372666 or shoot me an email and we can go from there.

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

Feel free to throw out an offer or if you have any questions let me know.

Still up for sale. I am a motivated seller make me an offer if interested

Price Reduced $4500. Love this car but need to get it out of the driveway

Another bump. $4200 need to get rid of this Cruiser ASAP. Its a great rig with a lot of potential please if at all interested give me a call and we can try to come to a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom