For Sale Colorado: 1964 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - $5,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Outside Link
https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/d/masonville-1964-toyota-land-cruiser-fj40/7717031801.html
Not mine. Looks like it could be a good deal depending on rust

1964 Toyota Land Cruiser project. Needs everything complete restoration but runs well on auxiliary fuel tank( I have the original fuel tank and passenger bench seat frame not shown in pics) and is in original complete condition. I have an extra front differential, factory tool kit, original wheels and hubcaps, later model FJ 40 roll bar, and Factory Toyota repair manual. Runs but does not drive will need to be towed or may be able to deliver for a fee. Clear CO title. Emissions test not required for 1964. Trades or partial trades considered for cars, trucks, ATV , snowmobiles,jet skis, or tractor but cash preferred

IMG_4649.jpeg

IMG_4650.jpeg

IMG_4651.jpeg

Want to deliver to Alabama for a fee? 😬

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......it was me. I happened to be in his neighborhood kinda when the ad posted and I love the idea of replacing my stolen 64 40 with a "new"one. (He actually lives less than a couple of miles from the last known place my stolen 40 was seen! I drove right by it...)

Very solid, purrs like a new sewing machine. Has an awesome story behind it, I will post up a build thread soon. This guy rescued it from a field from the original owner who said it was the first 40 sold in Boulder county. And this field is one that burned in a big fire we had a few years ago. Whew! The original owner had hand written notes from the very first day in 1964 when he traded in a jeep for the 40, and the very first line item is $6.00 for insurance. :) Toyota Trails, anyone?

That’s a great get for $5K!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom