CMCC July 16-19 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm planning on it.

Sent from an electronic brain!

I'm hoping this year will be better than last year.

Last year was good, just hot... Oh, yeah... I hope this year is better than last year too.
I will be there.
Is anyone thinking about bringing their family with little ones? There was talk last year and I thought of getting a cabin for the wives and kids to stay cool in.

Also, and more importantly, we need to snag the campsite that was on the other side of the road from ours. It was big, flat and shaded.

Is anyone thinking about bringing their family with little ones? There was talk last year and I thought of getting a cabin for the wives and kids to stay cool in.
I'll be bringing Matt.. or maybe he will be bringing me. I'm still not sure how that works. ;)

Would it be worthwhile for the club to rent a cabin to use as a "CLCC Club House"? It might be nice to have access to the cabin's facilities and have a place to meet/hang out/store stuff/whatever - especially if the weather doesn't cooperate.

Just a thought,
Ed

Now that the swap meet is over, it's time to start planning for CMCC in ernest! I'm planning on getting there early on Wednesday to get a good camping spot that will accommodate all of us. So far there are about 12 who have posted that they are at least planning to attend.
Who else thinks they're gonna make it?

This is a very good time and is worth putting on your calendar. There are plenty of levels of trails from stocker friendly to super modified. If you want to get out for the first time and "learn the ropes", this is a great event for you.

We typically have a strong representation at this event and it is a great opportunity to get to know the other members of the club over some beers around the camp fire or find out how competitive some members are over a game of stump (no not me).

The cabins near the camping area are not available... I'm guessing the Gotham guys booked those before they announced the dates for the event. Unless they are just blocked off and we need to call to check availability. We just need a few pop-ups like we had at the sap meet and we'll be good to go.

If we get enough people posting that they are planning to attend, we might even be able to pull off planning a group meal or two and even (gasp) have an idea of what our wheeling groups will look like.

Last edited:
I'll be there may be bringing my 8 yr old daughter.

I'm planning on being there.

Im coming and could probably be talked into giving Bart a ride.

Running tally!
11 definite. 1 maybe.
9 trucks
2 passengers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom