CMCC 2022 registration is now open! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SteveNJ

SILVER Star
Threads
Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2022 registration is now open!

Coal Mine Cruiser Classic – Gotham City Land Cruisers

Want to do less wheeling and more overlanding?
Expo CMCC is coming back to CMCC this year! Spend 4 days/3 nights exploring Bald Eagle State Forest as part of guided group!

New Change: You MUST have an FRS/GMRS radio. We are no longer using CB for trail communication.

Holy huge boulders Batman! Damn, that's a f***ing rock field for ya. The length seems a little overkill for how many vehicles might actually be able to navigate without getting beached on those rocks; hopefully it's not as impassable as it looks (they didn't take that Taco anywhere near the trails, lol. Good luck to the caged crawlers!:sorry::bang: :bounce2::steer:o_O

Last edited:
Holy huge boulders Batman! Damn, that's a f***ing rock field for ya. The length seems a little overkill for how many vehicles might actually be able to navigate without getting beached on those rocks; hopefully it's not as impassable as it looks (they didn't take that Taco anywhere near the trails, lol. Good luck to the caged crawlers!:sorry::bang: :bounce2::steer:o_O
Yep, over a mile long with multiple offshoots and what appears to be water obstacles. I'm sure the Taco used the 2WD observation road, lol

It’s really cool that they built it, but it definitely seems to be a little redundant and built for a very small audience. Maybe they’ll pull some of those boulders and make some interesting obstacles on the sides of this new one.

Seems like you could drive along the observation road and scope out small sections that you feel you can take on. Or just watch the carnage of the more difficult sections, assuming there is a group there that is willing to take that madness on.

Now that we are officially into summer it’s time to remind you that there are only 15 days left to register for the 22nd Coal Mine Cruiser Classic and get a shirt/driver bag!
Proceeds from the raffle night will go to @treadlightlyteam and @thejillianfund

Coal Mine Cruiser Classic – Gotham City Land Cruisers

gclcli.com
gclcli.com

It's less than a month away - who's going?

It doesn't matter where I sleep, I'm consistently crotchety.

I’m out this year.
I’m going to Disney Land!

Someone can have my free entry if you want to go. Just send me a DM

I’m going to try. I’m way behind the curve, lots to catch up on. Hopefully the motor is up to the trip. I will see if I can get registered tomorrow. You going?

Matt and I will head up Wednesday afternoon.

Matt and I will head up Wednesday afternoon.
That is my plan as well. Damn it’s been a long time. I figure on heading out 1030A ish.

I’m going to try. I’m way behind the curve, lots to catch up on. Hopefully the motor is up to the trip. I will see if I can get registered tomorrow. You going?
Yea I’m heading up Wednesday not sure what time yet

Look above at captainva’s post ☝️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom