Club Tech day at OTRAMM Saturday, 26 January. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks to Ryan @OTRAMM for hosting our CLCC tech day, and thank you to all of you who showed up to either work on your junk, learn something, lend a hand, or just stand around and point at stuff (you know who you are).
A special thank you to @JohnVee for hooking us up with beer and some goodies from Mickey D’s.
Let’s do it again soon.

Great seeing some familiar faces, meeting some new friends, and hope to see some of you down in harrisonburg wheeling next month!

Yeah that’s old White Trash. I sold it to Chris and he has made it much less white trashy.

I wish I would’ve worn my mullet wig when I sold it to you originally @BlueCruiser84 :). I felt that I let down the white trash by doing so.

Found the Clubhouse section and thread! This is Kam with Tan 97' on 35s. It was nice meeting everyone at the event! There were so many nice rides!! My wife and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again at future events. Thanks to Ryan for the invite!

@OTRAMM I was putting my tools away and somehow I ended up with your 1/2” Snap On long handle ratchet. Sorry about that.

Will someone be going Ryan’s way after Kilroy’s next week? PM if you need it sooner I will Priority Mail it.

@OTRAMM I was putting my tools away and somehow I ended up with your 1/2” Snap On long handle ratchet. Sorry about that.

Will someone be going Ryan’s way after Kilroy’s next week? PM if you need it sooner I will Priority Mail it.
Oooohhhh, you're in trouble! Just kidding.

I will ride it back out to him if you bring it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom