Club Merch Now Available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Now available, a small but growing selection of Capital Land Cruiser Club Merch:

Anyone wishing to custom design/modify products please let me know. I'm here to help. I'll be at Fall Crawl with a very small selection of available products - more of a visual representation of the types of products we have than a full selection. We do most of our products made to order so you get to customize your products from a much larger selection of styles/colors/options.

Also: I stand behind everything I sell, so if there's ever a problem/defect or just an overall dissatisfaction with any of my products, ever - let me know and I'll make it right.

Thanks to the group for inviting me to help!

Last edited:
What about tightening up our logo. Is that something in your wheelhouse? What we have now is a copy of a copy of a copy as you can clearly see.

Absolutely. I actually made a quick rough draft of a redo. But I'll go ahead and rebuild it as is.

Last edited:
Here's the rework. You guys talk amongst yourselves....

CLCC REWORKED LOGO copy.png

Last edited:

I like the rework. I’d like to see the image or just the 40 a little bigger to fill up some space next to and below it.

James is it possible to have stuff ready for a Fall Crawl delivery? Or are the logistics to much. Better to have it shipped.

Better to have it ship direct to you. Production and shipping times are all over the place lately. Would hate for it to be delayed and have to ship a bunch of stuff twice.

I like the rework. I’d like to see the image or just the 40 a little bigger to fill up some space next to and below it.

Like this?
CLCC REWORKED LOGO copy.png

Still needs some tweaking and lining up but I wanna wait to make sure you’re all in agreement

Lol. The last one had a blob for a front end. :). But like I said Its a work in progress.

Actually, you totally nailed the Capital building with me getting detained in 1989 for entering a hallway that was off limits although there was no sign stating that. What's missing is my school field trip bus leaving while I try to remember my dad's Rosslyn office phone number. He was a bit miffed until I showed him where I got popped.

Side note: In 1980-1981, one of his job's requirements, in case of invasion or nuclear attack, was to leave the Pentagon, drive his own car to the Capital Building, get the original Constitution ( which was still on display then, IIRC) and take it to The Greenbriar in WV. THEN he could return home and collect the charred remains of his family and bring them back to The Greenbriar. I guess the silver lining was the authorization to shoot anyone standing in his way.

Last edited:
Will polos be an option?

Sure. Polos are now up.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Oh and while we're at it:

Last edited:
I’m sure James can put Nicholas Cage’s face on anything you want it on!
Gotta say I teed that one up nicely if the very next poster sprung the trap!

Strangely, wasn't Nicholas Cage in that movie where the guy got a face transplant? I wanna say it was for nefarious purposes?

Yeah that one where they took his face off and the other guy took his face off.

What was that one called?.............. Trading Faces, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom