CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking like solid Patina weather. Can't wait to see some Cruisers.

I'm off to Memphis today if anyone needs anything hauled CLC express.

Do I owe anyone parts?

I got some tires for sale...split rims.... other stuff. Hit me up I'll bring it.

If I get thru early enough I may bring the crawler hauler.

Thank you DNP for being a superb host. Love what all you have going on over there.

ThAnks Andrew for the BBQ. It was perfect.

Thanks to all that helped me with the wiper motor on Patina!

Just happen to get some 73' FJ40 doors in a deal for a 22RE (front doors plus quarter panels with corner glass and rear hatch... all glass is perfect). If anybody wants them I'll bring them to the next meeting. They have little rust holes in a few places I think. If amybody doesn't want them I might just build them into something another.

If they arent rusty, they are very valuable.

@geologic , might want them

is there a meeting happening this month?

locaiton decided? anyone in?

i have a rack for my wife's pro 4runner if anyone wants to help put it on, thought we could work it out...

im also down to provide some food....

go.....

Oh I know there will be a meeting. DNP can we do it at your place again?

The June 6th meeting will be held at 49 Tire in Richland. 6:00 until. Food will be provided. BYOB. Drive those cruisers and we hope to see y'all there!

Oh I know there will be a meeting. DNP can we do it at your place again?
Just saw your earlier post. Sorry for the delay. My shop's always available. Look forward to seeing everyone at CT's next Tuesday.

Anyone heading back to/through Madison I could catch a ride with? I believe I'm leaving my truck at 49 Tire to get #EAF with a bumper and winch.

I may try to install the rear Kaymar on the 80 if we have time and space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom