Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind OR Camping at City of Rocks - Sat April 17th 9 am (Safe Practices Recommended) (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending The Daily Grind event

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Yes - will be attending City of Rocks State Park event

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Maybe - not sure yet

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No - will not be attending

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This month, we are going to have our club meeting at two locations - simultaneously. Our primary meeting spot will remain at The Daily Grind and our secondary spot will be at the City of Rock State Park Campground.

The safe practices breakfast get together will be at our normal parking lot spot at The Daily Grind on April 17th, at 9 am.
Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

It is best if you order ahead and grab your breakfast when you arrive. However, there is also a good chance that you can order on site as well. Here is the link to order on line. Selflane: order online from local restaurants, order your food and pay. Then pick up your food and go to the dirt lot area where we'll be hanging out.

Please bring chairs, tables and shade for having a picnic!

The details of the City of Rocks event, happening on the same weekend, can be found at the official club event via the link below.
Camping trip - City of Rocks State Park, near Silver City. April 16 - 18, 2021

Poupon

I am planning on dropping by for awhile at the DAILY GRIND.

I am on call for search and rescue through the weekend, but if it's quiet, I will probably stop over there. I haven't made it to a breakfast in a while.

I think several new Toyota guys will show up to the Daily Grind on Sat. I told them about our club and this will be a good time for them to meet some club folks. So, try to shower and make a good impression, you guys! LOL :rofl:.

I think several new Toyota guys will show up to the Daily Grind on Sat. I told them about our club and this will be a good time for them to meet some club folks. So, try to shower and make a good impression, you guys! LOL :rofl:.
Don't worry Jeff. Most of the rif-raf will be at City of Rocks. Y'all should have no problem impressing the newbies. :rofl:

Don't worry Jeff. Most of the rif-raf will be at City of Rocks. Y'all should have no problem impressing the newbies. :rofl:
Yes, when I invited these new guys, I took that fact into account. :lol:

Thanks Jeff for helping with the breakfast gathering. Do take some pix. Looks like we are going to have more great weather!

Enjoy.

The rif-raf in this club is where it's at :rofl:

I will be at the Daily Grind between 8:40 and 9:00 am, Sat morning See you there. Could be windy and cool.

I am looking to make it to the Grind. Not sure if I will be able to drive the 4runner or if I'll need the Ford for hauling parts to those who are taking stuff.

I will be at the Grind unless I get a search and rescue call. Gassing up the Cruiser at Costco and should be there about 9:00.

Last edited:
Great turn out today at the Grind, even though it was a cold wind blowing. I will post some pics tomorrow.

Here's some pics of the Daily Grind breakfast turnout. It was cold, windy, but lots of guys and gals showed up to meet and greet, new and old members of NMHDC.

DSCF3203.JPG

DSCF3204.JPG

DSCF3205.JPG

DSCF3206.JPG

DSCF3207.JPG

More pics... New Tacoma, to our club. And a 4Runner, too. And a FJ Cruiser found us and drove by to meet up.

DSCF3208.JPG

DSCF3209.JPG

DSCF3210.JPG

DSCF3212.JPG

DSCF3213.JPG

Last edited:
And more pics...

DSCF3214.JPG

DSCF3215.JPG

DSCF3217.JPG

DSCF3218.JPG

DSCF3219.JPG