Club Masks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i am ready to get a mask and a shirt will pay for shipping

The club has some masks, they are $5.00 each......the club makes about $0.70 on each mask. Here is a picture of Jason with the black mask and our very first exclusive ROTM trail leader patch. @ARJMN took the lead on Rug Road. How you can get your patch; when a member leads and plans a Run Of The Month (ROTM) then they will be given the retro CSC patch that has Velcro on the back and can be stuck to your headliner.

View attachment 2489989

Thanks Jason for a great run.

dang, now I think I need that T shirt :doh: - nothing against the masks, but I am just not into black masks :meh:

this here peacenik isn't going to wear camo, ever :doh:

20210204_162957.jpg

I got my run of the month patch today and put it in as soon as i opened it up.

We will have masks available at the club meeting for purchase. For those interested in having a mask or two mailed, I can make that happen too but we will charge a small postage fee. Looking to have a process for ordering In the next week.
I buy one as well.

The club has some masks, they are $5.00 each......the club makes about $0.70 on each mask. Here is a picture of Jason with the black mask and our very first exclusive ROTM trail leader patch. @ARJMN took the lead on Rug Road. How you can get your patch; when a member leads and plans a Run Of The Month (ROTM) then they will be given the retro CSC patch that has Velcro on the back and can be stuck to your headliner.

View attachment 2489989

Thanks Jason for a great run.

This is a bit old for a reply, but I'm after that patch now.

just plan the run and advertise it as much as possible and people would show up

Have you planned a run of the month yet. I would be willing to attend but haven't seen anything come up yet.

Have you planned a run of the month yet. I would be willing to attend but haven't seen anything come up yet.

No not yet. We are still getting settled in Tucson and I just got the garage set up the way I need it. I have a lot of maintenance and some mods to do before a camping trip to City of Rocks in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom