CLT lunch Friday 5/25? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
EDIT: 11:45am - whenever on Friday, May 25, 2018 at Ed's Tavern 2200 Park Rd, Charlotte

Anybody want to meet for lunch this Friday? I'm thinking Ed's Tavern at Park Rd/Ideal Way but I can be talked into something else. Early, late, whatever. It's a very short hop from Uptown. @Roxx - you'll have no excuse to miss it at Ed's.

Yes, Mac's is close to it but I don't give those people my money anymore.

Last edited:
I'm out ,working in Columbia.

If it was farther east I would be up for it.

If it was farther east I would be up for it.
You stay over there, suffering in your trip. ;)

Its a long way uptown, but I may be able to make it. Hard stop at 1pm with conf call

You stay over there, suffering in your trip. ;)

Its a long way uptown, but I may be able to make it. Hard stop at 1pm with conf call

Haha, not quite that far east. I made it back from Italy last night. I was thinking eastern Mecklenburg, not eastern Europe.

We did a s***load of walking so the scale was kind. Only 1/2lb higher than I was when I left.

That would be Kilos, not Lbs, where you went! So this lunch uptown, do I have to wash the truck? Havent had a chance since the Scott Field benefit ride last weekend. And it was muddy as hell

Avoid Uptown streets as many are closed for Speed Street.

I’m out. My oldest graduates from middle school tomorrow.

Thanks @FJinTegaCay for the Uptown closure reminder. Damned NASCAR.

Ed's Tavern. I'll get there at 11:45am. Feel free to arrive whenever...I've got nothing to do for a few hours. @Izzyandsue You know we only go to restaurants of the highest class...leave it filthy so the glitterati knows we are there.

Anybody is welcome to join me/us. PM me if you want my number to discuss it.

I am booked but i will try to stop b

Would have loved to go but I’m on dad carpool duty today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom