closing shop and moving to Pheonix area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You, are you kidding me. I can,t wait to get here, finish the truck and wheel.

OK, it was bodean you got the shirt from, and TG for the company. My brain was not thinking of off-roading this weekend. We are looking in the cave creek area for sure. like the area a lot. have to sell our house first here.

Good luck on the house sale! What do you think of the TG stuff personally, pm me if you want.

Last edited:
wow, a lot has happened with things the last few weeks. TG is good, great for a trail street rig, good bumpers, springs are good nothing really bad to say.

OK the house was on the market for 6 days and pending contract negotiations.

They want to close at the end of may!!!!! and we have no place to go.. looking at rentals on line and with a Realtor. may fly back out Thursday to look again....

will keep everyone updated...

Great news...congrats!!

will be there tonight around 8:00pm set up can and find a rent home, then look at houses.. all weekend....

do not know where we are staying yet but wife says its cool....

Man is coming from Texas, he knows heat.

its all good here, low humidity, try over 100 for a month with 70 to 80 percent humidity.... that is hot and muggy. It was 81 and i was drenched in sweat last week after dark in austin. Your heat is a lot more comfortable then ours if you ask me.... just my opinion. Has been raining more than it has in the past few years though in austin......

looking at rent houses today but have a couple narrowed down then it is houses.....

pimpin in my rental honda i have named fonda........full insurance.............new........ 4cyl...20 hp....I know my quad is faster.........can you say temp rally car........

looking at rent houses today but have a couple narrowed down then it is houses.....

pimpin in my rental honda i have named fonda........full insurance.............new........ 4cyl...20 hp....I know my quad is faster.........can you say temp rally car........

That's cause Fonda aint got a motor in the back of her Honda!! ;)

Just get your Drunk Monkey ass to the next monthly so we can put a face to the bad typing.

found house and a rental making offer today will be up soon. sorry about the typing, always hurried like this morning..... will have more time in about 6 months after we are settled.... oh ya, house has no shop....or pool but is cool..... build what i want now......

We are here and are suppose to close today on the house.
Our trip was really uneventful 1000 miles and no hange ups, no blown tires no break downs or any thing. My truck smells like a dog house but other than that nothing major. The moving gods were on my side I guess. We have no computer so everything is done through the phone. As soon as we get the keys in will let y'all know. Stuff shows up Friday. Thanks to everyone that helped us here, I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom