CLCC Swap Meet Saturday 28 September! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also I have a few 40 parts I would like to get rid of. Gas tank from a 1977 40. Front bib, headlight bezels, rear heater, 4 spd trans and transfer case. Front bezel from a 82 40

I have to sell: original FJ60 front bumper.

I would like to purchase FJ60 parts:
Rear license plate light assembly
Lower tailgate
Interior rear gray door handle bezel

I have (4) 36x14.50 Iroc byass ply tires on 15” centerline steel wheels. OK tread they are chunked up but would be a cheap set of tires. I’d still be running them if I didn’t win a set.
I also have a set of Chevy 17” 6 lug wheels.

I’ll be there. I had a good craigslist score of 40 parts earlier this year where the sellers wife came out and said “sell it all!”, so I drove home with a truck load of parts. I need to pull it all out and take pics. Will post it here before the swap meet.

I have 5 35x12.5x15 KM2s
American racing aluminum wheels 15x8
Nice set lots of life left, they have been wheeling but no major chunking or scars
Reasonable offer at this point , can. Ring to swap meet

Can't make this one... Ill be out at the winery in Delaplane- this month is the busy season.

My R/C truck is sad about missing the swap meet... and I'll have an extra set of tires to sell. Anyone need some 245/75r17 Silent Armor tires? Newish- they are actually pretty awesome tires- especially in winter...

Can't make this one... Ill be out at the winery in Delaplane- this month is the busy season.

My R/C truck is sad about missing the swap meet... and I'll have an extra set of tires to sell. Anyone need some 245/75r17 Silent Armor tires? Newish- they are actually pretty awesome tires- especially in winter...
So you pulled the trigger on some new ones then... Did you go with the 4runner trd pro wheels? Silver? Pic?

So you pulled the trigger on some new ones then... Did you go with the 4runner trd pro wheels? Silver? Pic?
Havnt pulled the trigger yet. Sometime in the next couple days and Ill post up when ive got it sorted.

I have 5 35x12.5x15 KM2s
American racing aluminum wheels 15x8
Nice set lots of life left, they have been wheeling but no major chunking or scars
Reasonable offer at this point , can. Ring to swap meet
any pics?

I will be bringing :
a front bib for a 77 that needs the bottom edge replaced but otherwise OK
a 79+ bezel in great shape
a complete toyota ballast resistor coil for a 1977
rear heater fan motor for a 79+
headlight rings for a 40
factory battery hold down for a 40
rear heater for a 1977
an awesome air cleaner for a 77 40 that has been modified to fit a webber AND has cool holes drilled in the side to allow more air in... it's like a turbo and makes your 40 fly like winged pegasus
some other stuff I have not gone into the boxes yet....
If any club members are interested hit me up

any pics?
Not the best pic but at least you can see the wheels ?
IMG_0754.jpeg

Back to the top
Anyone looking for tires ?

I'd be interested in 37s

Back to the top
Anyone looking for tires ?
wrong wheels, and I really need some 31's I promised my small tire wheeler was not going to have larger than 33's but the possibility of some cheap 35's was appealing...

It looks like I will have at least one extra set of 3/16 quarter panels and rockers for sale and can bring to the swap meet. They are $375 for the 4 piece set.

I also have other parts, if someone needs something let me know what they need and I can bring it too.
I have a set of FJ55 rear springs that I bought from Gary S that I am not going to use and some 60 series empty housings, Too many other parts to list.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom