Classifieds not showing summary anymore? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BreckenridgeCruiser

I break things.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
teqtach.com
When I go classifieds I no longer see the summary of all posts in classifieds under the sub forum list...

Is this an issue with the forum or did I click something I didn't realize?

I noticed it today too. Hope it will come back... if not, I won't be browsing classifieds much anymore.

First, that summary caused headaches every week with new users complaining they couldn't start a thread on that summary page...

The site will be migrating to the latest XenForo software version early in 2019, and as of right now, that plugin hasn't been ported to the new version.

Double post...

Could there be a "view all" summary page that we can click through to? Perhaps with a disclaimer in big honking gaudy purple text saying "you can't start a new thread here you hose-head!"?

Or maybe an option in our user settings to activate the summary?

«Edited because predictive text on phone buggered what I wanted to say»

Last edited:
Could there be a "view all" summary page that we can click through to? Perhaps with a summary in big honking gaudy purple text saying "you can start a new thread here you hose-head!"?

Or maybe an option in our user settings to activate the summary?

If I can find a long-term solution, I'll use it. But SO many of these addons end up unsupported, it's hard to justify installing them, only to get complaints when they no longer work with the next software update (or being forced to stay on older/less featured software because your required plugins don't work). I'm being VERY particular about which developers I'm using when things get moved to Xenforo 2.1

I'm another who misses the classifieds summary function.

It is really nice to just browse all the subforums at once!

@woody any way I can help with research or setup to help get the summary back up?

Now worries! Thanks!

Hey @woody any word on this now that the update has some time under its belt?

Thought I found a plugin for it, no dice...working on another idea, but it's taking a while to implement

Thanks for the update! Hope it works out! Let me know if I can help in any way...

I see the "parts" section is summarized now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom