Ci Troa Soft top and bows (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am considering selling the OCD canvas top, bikini top, I bought earlier this year and the Real Steel bow kit I had powder coated so I can keep the hard top on all year. Any interest?

I would be interested.
Reviving this old thread to share some feedback on CI TROA and their soft tops and bows. Ordered from EBay and received top and frame in 4 weeks from Columbia. I like that the frame was powder coated black and was very impressed with the beige top itself. Not so impressed with the hardware but I had plans of my own with hardware. Similar to the other reported experiences the communication was excellent. I had a question or two during install and they were responsive. I even received a “how’s it going with install” follow up after that.
There are other options out there but for the $2k investment I am pleased with the purchase.

/this\
I know @fjl40 is in the market.

Definitely. Will post later tonight

DC8DEA26-5821-4C74-B0FE-C1165FCF2BBC.jpeg

34698333-27D8-477B-A2EB-EC8B0DC990B8.jpeg

E494666A-2AA7-4C79-AD95-042BEF23A6B6.jpeg

ABE7DE6C-94B0-465B-BE70-B30A4EED46E7.jpeg

A9C8DAB3-E869-4A31-BD57-4D4AF8BC5B45.jpeg

Are you selling just the bows? What specific top would fit with these bows? Sorry if these questions are stupid but I'm going through jet lag but interested.

Are you selling just the bows? What specific top would fit with these bows? Sorry if these questions are stupid but I'm going through jet lag but interested.
Jet lag? You left California THREE WEEKS AGO! 😛

He’s not selling; I tagged you because you said you were interested in the top on EBay and he bought one…for himself. :rolleyes:

Well it took awhile for me to paint the frame and install the top but overall the results and quality of the top are outstanding. Fit is perfect and having the rear doors has improved usability. Kit was missing the rear door handles and i had no success from vendor to receive but managed to find suitable hardware to make it work. Very happy overall

20210807_104000.jpg

20210425_101527.jpg

That is one sweet lookin 40 Aussie! Nice build!

/what he said \

Did you have the rear soft doors already?
The rear doors came with the top as a kit. You could get the rear doors or a roll up window option. There was no installation instructions so fitting the soft upper canvas to the rear door tops was challenging. Kit was missing door handles, lower locking latch and lower door seals

Now that looks perfect. I hate when the material looks loose. That one seems tight all over.

Now that looks perfect. I hate when the material looks loose. That one seems tight all over.
i would love to know the install tricks that can get the soft top looking that tight. i keep the sides and back mainly rolled up so it does not bother me, but only installed a few snaps on the sides because getting it to stay tight like that seemed like a losing battle.

The rear doors came with the top as a kit. You could get the rear doors or a roll up window option. There was no installation instructions so fitting the soft upper canvas to the rear door tops was challenging. Kit was missing door handles, lower locking latch and lower door seals
Where did you source the missing pieces. I have the same set up I bought off someone and missing the same pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom