SOLD Chelsea, AL: 1975 Toyota FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/1975-fj40-25k-so-ca.1292899/page-2#posts
I REALLY hate to have to do this but I'm putting my FJ40 up for sale. I bought this a year ago from IconTacoma on this site and had it shipped from Cali here to AL. 2 back surgeries, resulting in a spinal fusion has changed my priorities and I have to let her go. I've tried to link IconTacoma's original ad to this one for reference purposes. The pictures attached were taken this morning. The only changes I made to the rig are the removal of the smog gear (retained just in case) and a seat extension that gives the drivers seat a bit more leg room. I had the rig inspected and serviced by Over the Mountain Cruisers who is a member here. Cole was impressed with the condition of the rig and was very complimentary. This is an American FJ40 with no penetrating rust at all. There is some patina but the paint is original as is the 2F and transmission/transfer case. I've included pictures of all of the areas that usually rust to show its condition.

I am not looking to make a profit on this sale. I'm asking the $25,000.00 I paid Andrew for the rig. I want someone to be able to enjoy this as much as I planned to. It's been stored inside my shop while I've had it and has been lightly driven on weekends. Clean title.

Included in the sale are all the extras Andrew sent to me. These include soft doors, new door gaskets, bikini top and a filler plate for the rear when the doors are removed. Also, the removed smog parts are boxed up.

(205) 639-3181 and I'm Mike.
Email: motorswatcop@gmail

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't look through the other ad yet but are the fenders cut for the flares
I had not checked that to be honest with you. I went up and looked and It's possible they were but it appears to be a clean job. I'm trying to find a reference to give you a solid answer.

Mike I’m sorry to hear that life has caused you to pivot. Best wishes brother 🤙🏼

Best I remember quarter panels were cut by PO and it was a clean job. Well maintained rig with extensive paperwork trail. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Andrew

Mike I’m sorry to hear that life has caused you to pivot. Best wishes brother 🤙🏼

Best I remember quarter panels were cut by PO and it was a clean job. Well maintained rig with extensive paperwork trail. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Andrew
Hi Andrew,

It's all good! The buyer is a strong FJ40 guy and has a good plan for the rig to include a rebuilt motor that's currently at Redline. It makes me happy that it's going to someone who is going to do something good with it. He came yesterday and inspected it and was very happy with it. I hope you're well and enjoy the holidays brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom