Caster correction in Charlotte? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a caster solution for the 2'' lift on my FJ80. Do you know of a place around Charlotte where I can obtain caster plates?

Is this a purely FJ80 item or can any lift shop cut/install plates?

Slee, Ironman, metal tech, etc..... order from them and install in your driveway :)

Dobinsons and Landtank are other options. I think you’ll need to cut metal for all of them tho..and some are suggested to be welded on depending on the amount of correction. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong. My kind is elsewhere right now but I’ve been thinking about this again recently.

Don't know that you have to do plates for a 2" lift, there are some offset bushings that will help with caster correction. I used Whiteline bushings in mine which was lifted ~3", and they were fantastic: W81730X - Leading arm - to diff bushing

Believe there's some other offset bushings out there as well. Unless you recently replaced your OEM rubber bushings, this might actually be a better way to go?

I have stock style offset bushings and OLD MAN EMU Offset bushings that came with my 2” lift.
the stock style sell for $100
The OME style sell for $140

I can sell you either one for $75 and mail them out to you if you choose to go with bushings instead of caster plates.

Absolute Wits End sells plates for a 2" lift. They are a simpler install than the others mentioned and they work well. edit: Oops! John already mentioned Landtank. Landtank and Wits End are the same plates. Those are the ones to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom