SIGN UP FOR TRAINING/GUIDED TRAILS - June 4-7th Uwharrie (OEX TRAINING / GRAND OVERLAND and BIG CREEK) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medium - Saturday afternoon /relic, anyone else/ leader /82 truck / class 102 Friday afternoon

I will lead the medium group on Saturday afternoon.
I am choosing to run it in the afternoon for two reasons.

1. I want to wheel with the hard group in the morning.
2. This gives an opportunity for folks that ride with other groups in the morning to ride again.
I definitely encourage folks that do the easy group in the morning to sign up for this group if they want to go out again and possibly challenge themselves a little more. Especially folks new to off-roading.

Medium trails = All trails excluding Daniel (front side) dicky bell (hill climb) portions. We can always make adjustments on the trail based on trail conditions and group willingness.

Non-relic/Easy/Not leading/LC200

Please sign me up for 101 and 102

If a mostly stock (no lift, but AT tires and rocksliders/bumper for armor) and inexperienced driver with maybe too much stupid in his head can make it, I would like to try the Saturday afternoon medium.

Last edited:
so Del - I'll put you down for the hard group in the morning as you indicated. We may need to combine the relic and non relic hard group since there's unlikely to be a full group of relics for that path. I'll leave them separated for now - we'll decide closer to the event.

As far as the afternoon round 2 wheeling on Saturday. Just be aware there's a hard stop for the relic show at 4PM. There will also be access to Grand Overland for a private trail ride on both Saturday and Sunday.... and if all goes well... I've said too much..

Last edited:
We're just doing sign ups for the Saturday morning trail ride and the training sessions - all other trail riding can be orchestrated like we normally do...

Relic / Easy Trails / Not Leading / 1977 FJ40

Might be a silly question...
Is it only going to be these groups this time around? Or can people still venture off in their own groups?

Might be a silly question...
Is it only going to be these groups this time around? Or can people still venture off in their own groups?

People can always form their own groups.

People can always form their own groups.

Just as long as you're back home in time for supper.....or in this case, the Relic Show at 4:00pm on Saturday. :)

Non-Relic / Medium Trails / Not leading.

Please put me down for 102 on Friday afternoon.

If you're coming to CRR2020 and you want to be part of the organized runs on Saturday Morning; Please put a note on this thread indicating your sign up preference and vehicle. SEE BELOW FOR TRAINING SIGNUPS.

An example: "RELIC / EASY TRAILS/ NOT LEADING/FJ45" (we may try to group models together)
or something like this: "NON-RELIC / HARD / LEADER".

Your name will be added below.

WE NEED LEADERS!

ROAD TRIP - RELICS:
Leader: @forrest5000 (HJ45)
Participants: @jamesurq(FJ40) @CharlestonG8R (FJ40)

EASY TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader: @FJinTegaCay (Fj40)
Participants: @dbenke (FJ40) @CUSailor (FJ40) @David1947 (FJ40) @FJ Noob (FJ60) @SchnooderValve (FJ40) @FloTheFJ60 (FJ60) @NearJetties (FJ62) @jsharrell (FJ40) @reundo (BJ70) @ClemsonCruiser (FJ40) @Fort Knox (fj40)

MEDIUM TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader:
Participants: @greenseaman (4runner)

HARD TRAILS - RELICS:
Leader: @GLTHFJ60 (FJ60)
Participants: @SFROMAN (82 Pickup)

OUTLAW/NON RELICS:

EASY TRAILS:

Leader:
Participants: @OB-1 (LX470) @Boomstick (LC200)
MEDIUM TRAILS:
Leader: @manunavasd4x4
Participants: @9780MOP (80 Series) @Cornhusker @omspach3 @SeanLX
HARD TRAILS:
Leader:
Participants:

Anyone volunteering to organize and coordinate the Relic Road Trip (with picnic) please let me know.

NEW:
TRAINING SIGNUPS:

OEX has agreed to offer off road training as part of the event!!
  • Signup for training is limited to 15 vehicles per session (relics or non relics are welcome)
  • You MUST be registered (paid) for the Relic Run as well as be signed up for your trail rides (above) BEFORE you can request a sign up for training.
  • 3 class sessions (half day) are offered - Off Road 101 on Thursday or Friday, and Off Road 102 on Friday
  • Feel free to sign up for 101 and 102 sessions if you like
  • There is no additional cost for the sessions.
  • All sessions will consist of both classroom based and hands on training (obstacle course/trail riding)
  • Once you have paid for CRR, and have signed up for the trail rides, please just post on this thread in this fashion "Put me down for 101 on Thursday" or "Put me down for 102 on Friday" or even "Put me down for both 101 and 102"
  • Your screen name will appear below confirming your signup

Just added!:
Thursday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 101 (2PM-5PM) 15 of 15 Participant spots available

Friday Morning - OFF ROAD 101 (8AM-12NOON) 4 of 15 Participant spots available
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@OB-1
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3

Friday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 102 (2PM-5PM) 1 of 15 Participant spots available
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@NearJetties
@jsharrell
@FloTheFJ60
@FJinTegaCay
@reundo
@SFROMAN
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@SeanLX
@manunavasd4x4
Just registered this morning. Please sign me up for training:

Non-Relic / Easy Trails / Non-Leader / FZJ80

Put me down for both 101 and 102 on Friday

thank you!

Do you have 2 drivers - one in each truck or are you bringing both but only driving one at a time?

LMK - just don't want one group waiting for you if you're in the other group. LMK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom