Car-Top-Tents for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ubolts should be in the little teathered bag with the nylon cord and stakes.

kls

got a call from Mel today.

my tent's on the way

:D

Mine too! Wish it could have been here for this weeks camping trip ..... so I'll just have to make another camping trip just to break it in. Woo hoo

I got a call from Mel , and BOTH of mine got shipped today ! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Hey people,

If you still want it, email him immediately and follow-up with a phone call later. just fyi, the goods are going fast...

By the way, they are swamped with calls and super busy, email is probably a better option. Oh yea, Mel is good with email reply too.

Well, this thread got me kinda going. I just emailed Mel to see if he has any left; I may just have to pick up one of these now.

I am in the process of purchasing an M416 or M101, so it would mount to that and be used for my Big Bend trip coming up...

Man, I hope he has some left...

No reply to my email yet, hopefully there's some left

Are you guys emailing the email from the website?

Nope

notyourmomslx450 said:
Are you guys emailing the email from the website?

I sent to the mel@mombasausa.net address, that the right one? If he's busy though, I just sent it this weekend, so not a lot of time's gone by in business day terms.

yeah, after I posted that, i went back to the first page of the thread and found the right one. I can't believe I may have missed out on this deal. I hope not. I'm going to try calling tomorrow, since I'm local and can pick it up.

talked to Mel today. he had mine on hold until I got settled in Austin(was in the middle of a cross-country move). He is shipping mine out tomorrow and I am anxious to check it out. He did say he had a few more and he was still working down his excel list he had created for the mass of people who have been ordering these.

just got a call from the freight company.
mine arrived...now I need to go and pick it up.

:D :D :D :D :D

NorCalDoug said:
just got a call from the freight company.
mine arrived...now I need to go and pick it up.

:D :D :D :D :D
Prez Doug
Please post up your thought on this tent when you have time,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom