Cape Lookout Trip - July 31st - August 2nd (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So 2 cabins and 2 generators? I've got a 30 gal drum we can use. (empty but it had motor oil in it)

I have 2 -5 gallon fuel cans and can probably grab 2 more 5 gallon tanks from work. So that be a total of 20ish gallons of fuel for the generators.

I've got a couple of 5 gal cans too. Those will probably be easier to deal with than a drum.

I have 4 jerry cans

I have 2 -5 gallon fuel cans and can probably grab 2 more 5 gallon tanks from work. So that be a total of 20ish gallons of fuel for the generators.

I think i've got two regular gas cans we can bring in case it's a hassle for you to grab them from work.

@SFROMAN have you decided if the kids are coming?

No. I’m not bringing them with.

UPDATE: There has been some shuffling of people/accommodations. The amount owed will go up. @AJR initially was going to take over cabin 12, but has decided to open it back up. That means we will be able to spread out, but the price per person has increased to $56.37. We are thinking a quiet cabin for those that go to bed early and the other cabin can be the main hub for people that might stay up a little later. I did not include @weekenderlander since I have not received any confirmation. If he and his wife join, it will drop down to $47.70/per person.

Venmo: @Ryan-Anderson-115
Paypal: ryan@cruiser-classifieds.com

Cabin 11 & 12
1. @raanderson77 - PAID
2. @raanderson77 guest - PAID
3. @GLTHFJ60 - ($39 credit) $17.37
4. @forrest5000 - ($39 credit) $17.37
5. @SeanLX - $56.37
6. @SFROMAN - $56.37
7. @SFROMAN guest - $56.37
8. @AJR $225.49
9. Soren
10. Mabel
11. Ida
15. @weekenderlander ?
16. @weekenderlander ?

Cabin 8
1. @Yotahead52
2. Erica
3. Hayden - 9 yo (girl)
4. Tavin - 5 yo (boy)
5. Matthew
6. Holly
7. Wyatt - 11 yo
8. Sawyer - 8 yo

Cabin 23
1. @scj
2. Oscar - 13 yo
3. Hunter - adult
4. Jack - 9 -yo

Last edited:
1594128928402.png

yeah me too. I wish I hadn't lost the plug outlet to my ARB fridge. that way i can disconnect it from the truck and plug it to the wall socket and run it with the generator. which reminds me. I need to run one of the generators to make sure they are running right. They are brand new but have never been ran before.

I'm ready to go too and looking forward to it. ....but I do hope it cools off a few degrees.

yeah me too. I wish I hadn't lost the plug outlet to my ARB fridge. that way i can disconnect it from the truck and plug it to the wall socket and run it with the generator. which reminds me. I need to run one of the generators to make sure they are running right. They are brand new but have never been ran before.
I have a spare ,you can use.

bring it with. I am going to order one but not sure if i will have it before the trip.

120 for wall socket

Yeah,I got you. It's the same as any computer or monitor power cord.
I used to have 20 to 30 of them here at the house. I kept the 5 best ones and threw the rest away. I've got spares if someone needs one.

I will take one of your spares. I have no idea what happened to mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom