Events/Trails CANCELED - Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat March 21st 9 am (2 Viewers)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to Greg the owner about patio seating and he has no issue with us reserving for our group. We'll have the tables apart, so that's a minor inconvenience. Truthfully, we prolly should minimize sitting so close to each other anyway, and may want to eat quickly then hang out more in the dirt lot. Perhaps bring chairs and setup the awnings? There are enough of us to line up the rigs front to back or side to side for a decent shade, I'd suspect.

He says only 45 people inside the restaurant as of now and he'd love to host us again.

I say we do our normal deal and punt as necessary.
Thanks for checking with the Daily Grind. Your parking lot plan is great. I will bring a chair and small table. :clap:

Well Bosque Brewery is closing all tap rooms as of tonight. Guessing this will continue to happen with more and more businesses in the near future.

Well Bosque Brewery is closing all tap rooms as of tonight. Guessing this will continue to happen with more and more businesses in the near future.
Yes, this is like a hurricane, with us guessing where landfall will be the worst. Do I board up my windows, or what? Many businesses are loosing so much business that they feel they might as well send the employees home. Tough times for a while. Be kind to your neighbor, support your family and friends. Stay flexible, my friend.

Thanks for checking with the Daily Grind. Your parking lot plan is great. I will bring a chair and small table. :clap:
I will not make the Sat breakfast. I need to be available for family that day. Have fun, See you all later.

Seriously, we could get out for a Sat morning drive in the nearby country, order to go to support the Daily Grind. and take our breakfast with us.
Not great, but something.
Thoughts??🤒👾

Well folks, I hate to even suggest this, but I think it's time to pull the plug. Or do something like Jeff suggested. Me, I think I'm going to self-isolate, go find a secluded piece of desert someplace, and do what I do best. Gotta go stick the nose into some sexual organs, and smell some flowers.

Well folks, I hate to even suggest this, but I think it's time to pull the plug. Or do something like Jeff suggested. Me, I think I'm going to self-isolate, go find a secluded piece of desert someplace, and do what I do best. Gotta go stick the nose into some sexual organs, and smell some flowers.

This all happened about a year too early for my overland GTFO rig to be completed :bang:

If anyone wants to meet at the Daily Grind tomorrow, please post up. I won't get a reservation for a large group like normal.

If anyone wants to meet at the Daily Grind tomorrow, please post up. I won't get a reservation for a large group like normal.
If you come to town let me know and I'll get that pump off ya. :)

List of restaurants staying open for carry out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom