Events/Trails Overland get together at Sportsman Warehouse parking lot this sat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you on FB? If so, send this group a join request. My first post from that group shows the event so I'm not sure why your search didn't bring it up. It is a closed group so perhaps you have to be a member in order to see the event info?
We don't use FB, but Ashleigh has an account and was signed in. The Desert Valley Overlanders has a calendar and announces monthly meetings, but I saw nothing about yesterday.

see the breakfast thread sticky

Any word on a March get together?

Mike, it looks like they are meeting at Sandia BMW this month. April and May are back at Sportsmans.

overland meetup.jpg

I wonder if these are two different groups? Ron went to this deal last month, he'll have to educate us!

I wonder if these are two different groups? Ron went to this deal last month, he'll have to educate us!
It came off the same Facebook page that has the 2nd Saturday Sportsmans meetings.

Yeah, promoted by the same FB group but both events are not sponsored by the same group. The Sandia deal is put on by Sandia BMW moto folks, I believe.

I plan to get there early, 9:00 am. I will visit, but will go into the NMOHVA meeting at 10:00 am. They usually feed those who attend the meeting, as an incentive to participate. NMOHVA would like to see a bunch of 4x4's there, so come on over and check out this get together.

Anybody going to this Overland meetup this morning? I plan to get there about 8:30 and check out the rigs and visit. I can pick up some donuts.

Anybody going to this Overland meetup this morning? I plan to get there about 8:30 and check out the rigs and visit. I can pick up some donuts.
Maybe, I gotta hit Am Toyota first thing

I'll be heading to Sportsman's warehouse today. See y'all there.

The requisite 6' apart due to the Corona virus.

20200314_123756.jpg

Wait was that it!? Basically HDC!?

no, that pic was when we first got there but it was packed.

Drone video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom