Can someone with Techstream in the Seattle area please help me with accessing codes? 2001 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2001 Lexus LX470. It is hard to say what the culprit is but I have several lights on and have tried jumping terminals to read flashing codes but no success. Right now I have the following lights on: ABS, VSC Trac, VSC Off, CEL, and Brake. I did have the shop (not dealer) look at it and they could not read any codes or find anything wrong with the ABS system. I am hoping someone with Techstream can help me out to read the codes. Thanks!

Assuming it is driving normal? I bought one of my 2000 LXs with those lights on and no codes as well. Previous owner said the same thing about a dealership not finding any codes or useful information. Just quoted some insane amount from Hades to replace the ECU. So I bought it cheap. I took out the ABS ECU under dash, cleaned it up, plugged it back in and all lights went out. Been good for two years now. So it could be somethinng simple and certainly worth trying.

Assuming it is driving normal? I bought one of my 2000 LXs with those lights on and no codes as well. Previous owner said the same thing about a dealership not finding any codes or useful information. Just quoted some insane amount from Hades to replace the ECU. So I bought it cheap. I took out the ABS ECU under dash, cleaned it up, plugged it back in and all lights went out. Been good for two years now. So it could be somethinng simple and certainly worth trying.
Thanks for this. I am headed down this route.

Bump...
Come on guys, Seattle is a big city. There must be someone in the area that could give the op some Techstream help....

I have a 2001 Lexus LX470. It is hard to say what the culprit is but I have several lights on and have tried jumping terminals to read flashing codes but no success. Right now I have the following lights on: ABS, VSC Trac, VSC Off, CEL, and Brake. I did have the shop (not dealer) look at it and they could not read any codes or find anything wrong with the ABS system. I am hoping someone with Techstream can help me out to read the codes. Thanks!
Hi, I have a Techstream and live in Dupont. If you can drive here feel free to use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom