Camping+off-roading trails in WA (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_1504.JPG
Wify just gave birth to our first daughter on Wednesday the 28th.
Let me know when, I'll try my best:)

I would be able to go in September. Maybe Sept .15/16/17. I would also take it easy. It does not look too bad according to youtube videos. I have a 10 year old to clear branches. I know @purdytj will volunteer to push/pull anything out of the way with his bull bar and @kreiten (or his daughter) have no fear of bottomless mud pits.

I would be able to go in September. Maybe Sept .15/16/17. I would also take it easy. It does not look too bad according to youtube videos. I have a 10 year old to clear branches. I know @purdytj will volunteer to push/pull anything out of the way with his bull bar and @kreiten (or his daughter) have no fear of bottomless mud pits.
I will definitely be taking it easy since I won't have a lift or 33s by then.

Those dates should work for us!!!

Those dates should work for us!!!

I've blocked off the dates as well. We have nothing on the calendar as of now but I may have to work at a football game on Friday night.

Congratulations Ferry!
Thank You TJ !!!
Saturday might work better for us, since it's going to be less crowded.
I'll bring my new born daughter with me for her first father daughter wheeling trip !!!

I've blocked off the dates as well. We have nothing on the calendar as of now but I may have to work at a football game on Friday night.
would another weekend guarantee you would not have a football game in the way TJ? My buddy Jeremy wants to go also but that weekend does not work for him, any other weekends in September we can make work? thanks,

Back to this thread again. I apologize if I wasn't able to join you guys for the Sept outing (assuming you did) as I have been busy with work lately and with kids back to school it is hard to find time for wheeling :) I am also trying to lightly armor my 200 for this (BudBuilt skids and sliders with my new toyos + a lift if time permits)

If we can make the time, how is everyone's schedule looking this month and also Nov for Naches or another site nearby?

@tbisaacs - Upper Rainier Beach checking in, how's it going. I've had a couple local folks reach out to me about wheeling, but I just had my second son last week, so no trail rides for the next couple of months.

Back to this thread again. I apologize if I wasn't able to join you guys for the Sept outing (assuming you did) as I have been busy with work lately and with kids back to school it is hard to find time for wheeling :) I am also trying to lightly armor my 200 for this (BudBuilt skids and sliders with my new toyos + a lift if time permits)

If we can make the time, how is everyone's schedule looking this month and also Nov for Naches or another site nearby?
Down in University Place, always ready to hit the trail!!!

Would be great to do a Seattle/Eastside/South Sound meet up. Is that a thing?
It's a thing if we make it a thing, let's do it!

Would be great to do a Seattle/Eastside/South Sound meet up. Is that a thing?
I work in Kent, proly just a couple minutes south of ya!

I'm in Greenlake. A meet up would be great! I'm embarrassed to admit I need someone to show me how best to use all the stuff on this vehicle. It's a '16 I got in March.

I don't own a 200 series cruiser, instead just a lowly 100 series I would be interested in tagging along on a trail run sometime as well as possible meetups. I'm located in Tacoma/Puyallup area.

I'm in Greenlake. A meet up would be great! I'm embarrassed to admit I need someone to show me how best to use all the stuff on this vehicle. It's a '16 I got in March.
Let's put a meet up together and I can defiantly show ya how to use all the buttons on your rig!

I don't own a 200 series cruiser, instead just a lowly 100 series I would be interested in tagging along on a trail run sometime as well as possible meetups. I'm located in Tacoma/Puyallup area.
forsure, I have 2 100's, solid rigs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom