Camp Trailer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My slide in is going up for sale. very old school and for an 8' bed. it's set up for a chest style fridge. no ac though. 2 roof vents though.

2020-10-30 15.33.12.jpg

When I was a kid I rode the short bus. It was a 4x4 3/4 ton Chevy with a 4 speed granny gear box. That thing was badass.
My neighbors would love me...

no it's got heat. and it works great. no cooling. no shag carpet sadly... but it does have 60's avacado appliances!

can you shoot me a pic of the avocado appliance please? There's an interesting movement afoot with 60's era propane stove/oven combo going into overlanding trailers as they're totally self contained and fit a space nicely.

No shag carpet though? :crybaby:
Disco ball, yes?

no it's got heat. and it works great. no cooling. no shag carpet sadly... but it does have 60's avacado appliances!
That thing would look so sweet on my dad's '63 GMC. I wish it was running and at my house instead of full of trash and not started in years.

That thing would look so sweet on my dad's '63 GMC. I wish it was running and at my house instead of full of trash and not started in years.
Haha. I have a 1959 F250 4x4 at my dad's house that he keeps trash in.

Does your Dad live near constitution and Cardenas?

I'll get some pics of the interior. this week has been a whirlwind.

getting through Wed (my last day) was crazy. they worked me right up to the end. then I've been doing tile in the bathroom 9 hours a day since.

here's the inside. stove, looking forward (excuse the stored sleeping bags), looking rearward, bathroom, where the fridge used to be, now holds a cooler or ARB style.

20210403_090445.jpg

20210403_090538.jpg

20210403_090624.jpg

20210403_090721.jpg

20210403_090737.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom