Camelback Toyota welcomes CruiserHiggs!

murf

Lifer
SILVER Star

Some positive changes happening at Camelback Toyota!

Recently one of our very own longtime CSC members, Scott Higgins, has replaced Tom as our main LandCruiser technician. Scott brings Toyota Master technician qualifications (hybrid certified too!), 16 years of experience, and loves working on 4x4 Toyotas! Im sure many of you have seen the SAS converted 4Runner he built.

We have done some minor restructuring at the same time to help better our completion times and quality of work.

These are things that are important to us and our clients deserve the best.

Thank you!

Murf

morganism

SunkCostFallacy

Welcome back to the neighborhood !

Smart parts crew there, and better finish in the bays is always appreciated.

Hope you have a long and amusing stand there , and just ignore those obd2 codes they text you...

Living in the Past

SILVER Star

Scott went back up to Utah to pick up one of his two hot rods. here is his 56 Chevy pick up he restored/modded himself :cool:

View attachment 1852556

Not sure if 56 was a Apache or not. Learned to drive a column shift stick on a Apache and F series Ford at the paper mill in Flagstaff. Both were from the fifties. That and a Chevy stake bed with a two speed rear diff. Fun times living in a college town in my teens. That was just a couple of years ago.:rolleyes:

If I my wife's and my families weren't all in the valley would like somewhere with mountians like this.

Not sure if 56 was a Apache or not. Learned to drive a column shift stick on a Apache and F series Ford at the paper mill in Flagstaff. Both were from the fifties. That and a Chevy stake bed with a two speed rear diff. Fun times living in a college town in my teens. That was just a couple of years ago.:rolleyes:

If I my wife's and my families weren't all in the valley would like somewhere with mountians like this.

56 was actually called the task force era. The Apache came out in 58 when they redesigned the front end and had dual headlights on each side. 50’s trucks are my favorite but close second is the 30’s trucks I’ve owned. That would be an awesome truck to learn how to drive in. The styling of classic cars and trucks will always be my favorite. Everyone had cool cars back then.

Top Bottom