Murf is now at Riverview Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC

murf

Lifer

After over 23 years at CBT, I am now looking forward to a new opportunity as the Service Director at Riverview Toyota! Very centrally located which may help some people ~ (Next to the Bass Pros Shop where the 101 and 202 meet)

For Copper State Cruiser parts discounts, call the parts dept @ 480-655-4463 . The parts are discounted for club members (mention "Landcruiser club" or "Copper state Cruisers") and Riverview will NOT charge a "pick-up" fee. Ask for Dave Harvey, or email him here > dharvey@bergegroup.com

We can work on 80 series and newer for dealership type repairs and maintenance (lexus and Toyota) We can also do lifts. Parts and labor will continue to be at the club rate. PM me with any inquiries for service, parts to our parts dept. Of course any Toyota 4x4 in our club like 4Runners, etc are part of it too!

For older models/customization work, I strongly recommend Scott Higgins over at Avid Off Road 48zero-466-921

Thank you! Murf

Last edited:

Dissent

GOLD Star

Congratulations Murf! That's a trip for me but I'll swing by when I can. Lots of luck in the new position!

Explains why CBT parts guy told me last week that they will no longer be doing the Cruiser Club discount when I picked up parts. Wasn’t Richie, but a young guy I had not seen before.

Congrats, @murf, and thanks for letting us know to contact Kevin at your new place. Riverview is much closer to me than CBT anyways!

splitshot

Head cook, Bottle washer, and Peace keeper.
SILVER Star

This is awesome! Agreed with the raise (or a laid back working environment).
Bummer it's close to Bass Pro. 👍

Mattman

SILVER Star

Congrats Murf! Now I have to call my friend who works at Tesla and apologize for calling him a liar when he said some guy he used to work with (not you) was the service manager at CBT :doh: haha!

Otter

All Access Pass Holder
SILVER Star

Congrats on the new spot, Murf!

It's the exact same distance for me, but a quicker drive. Looking forward to seeing the new spot.

Congrats Murf! I hope this works out well for you and Riverside. Unfortunately, for me, you are going in the wrong direction. You do know that are other Toyota dealerships on the west side don't you?

Top Bottom