Calling 3pits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Hey just wanted to see how the restaurant is going. Thought we might be able to get some of us Upstaters up and make a trip to your neck of the woods for some grub. :beer:

Hopefully you don't have a liquor license Bob.

These rowdies (esp the Clemson crowd :flipoff2: ) can get a little out of hand when the :beer: starts flowing. They practically forced me to drink that charcoal distilled clear stuff at Tellico. :D

Hope the restaurant is doing well!

yep hope things are going good for you Bob, guessing you have been busy as hell haven't seen you on the board much lately.......... We def. need to plan a trip down we'll have a cruisin

cruiser4life said:
Hopefully you don't have a liquor license Bob.

These rowdies (esp the Clemson crowd :flipoff2: ) can get a little out of hand when the :beer: starts flowing. They practically forced me to drink that charcoal distilled clear stuff at Tellico. :D

Hope the restaurant is doing well!

ummm...Bob was the one who brought the clear stuff!! I think...lol

CruisinTiger said:
ummm...Bob was the one who brought the clear stuff!! I think...lol

The "tea" came from the alabama connection.

Figured it had to of come from either Ga or Bama....Maybe there should be a shine contest between the 2 and see who can come up with the best tastin corn liquor!

3 pits

I was thinking of him while at the beach this week when I purchased
a new paring knife. 3 1/2 inch Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
I know he would appreciate it. LOL.....I had "designs" on his when we
were at Tellico. :)
I can't wait to try his food.
Where you at boy?

Hey Guys, I have been laying down upside down in a 5' pit (with broken brick pipes and mud) using an air chisel to "cut" thru the 27" brick wall, to get a new drain and water lines into the building.....

we put up some walls and have painted the ceiling,,,

there was a lot of termite damage I was not expecting so it took a while to fix with new piers/ sistering up joists etc.

I am very excited and tired but it will be worth while when it is done, I will keep you posted
thanks for the support and encouragement.

I brought the "tea' but it was from an alabama connection from the land cruiser yard sale,,, I have had other oppertunities to get more from tenn and around here,,,

and YEAS!!!! I will def have beer and wine license!!!!!! Heinekin Draft!!!
Oh yea Alex thanks for the comments in the Toy Trails!!!

Ill be back but not sure when,, if you need anything pm me (which might take a few days to get to me)or get my email off the UC email list,,put land cruiser in the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom