Cabin Filter Warning Labels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I won't take my LC to the dealer unless it is 100% necessary and when or if i do, I lock the glove box, Doing all my own maintenance relieves me of any worry
Same here, but for the rare recall or TSB, I will go to the dealer.

TWO MAJOR CHANGES

CHANGE ONE - I have always felt a bit uncomfortable with selling these in the regular forum, since I'm not a vendor. This isn't a business for me, just a fun hobby, but IH8MUD rules prohibit selling in the tech forums. The moderators have kindly tolerated this and haven't given me a hard time, but I'm going to change up how these decals are distributed. Instead of asking a set price, I'm just going to ask for a dollar to cover costs of postage, Paypal fees, and supplies. At $1, I'm basically giving the decal away for free. If someone wants to donate more, then please donate what you think is appropriate.

CHANGE TWO - We all agree the OEM warning label (which Toyota puts on the newer models) is nearly useless, but the 3x1.5" decal shown below is too large to fit beside the OEM decal on the filter panel. So, I'm creating a 2x1.5 decal that will fit nicely there. There will now be a large (3"x1.5") version for older models without the OEM decal and a small (2"x1.5") version for newer models with the OEM decal already in place. The new small version will be available around 2/15/21.

To order a decal -
1. Send a donation of at least a dollar via PayPal to mailabout-decals@yahoo.com
2. You MUST include your postal mailing address in the remarks section of the PayPal transaction.
3. Please note which version (large or small) you would like. Default is large, if you do not specify.
3. Decals will ship 1st class mail, usually on the following business day. If you don't receive the decal within a week, let me know.

Large 3"x1.5" version

View attachment 2577198

Small 2"x1.5" version

View attachment 2577200
Ordered the small version, thank you! Was previously wondering about leaving the OEM one visible also.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Several folks ordered today. As always, the decals will go out in the next day's mail.

Worth at least a couple of HP!

PXL_20210510_203656739.jpg

Thanks Brad!

Hi Steve, I received the payment and will have those in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks!
Brad
Brad,
Received - thanks!

You’re saving one recirculation door at a time!

Edited to insert photo:
8440599C-CC20-482D-923C-0A084ED7E915.jpeg

Last edited:
Just donated a few minutes ago. Thanks for the hopeful save if I ever take it to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom