Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

91 Pickup Parts

After last night's rain my son is in need of parts for his 1991 Toyota pickup. Hood, left front fender, front bumper, valence panel under the bumper and nearly every plastic bit in the grill. Let me know if you have any leads.

Thanks.

After last night's rain my son is in need of parts for his 1991 Toyota pickup. Hood, left front fender, front bumper, valence panel under the bumper and nearly every plastic bit in the grill. Let me know if you have any leads.

Thanks.

I think that needs at least a picture and a cliff notes version of the story.

Also, rockauto used to carry the plastic parts for really good price. I think I got all new bright work for mine for like 50-60 bucks. They carry the other parts too, just gonna be stamped thin pieces

Also you may want to check pull-a-parts in the area. Can probably find a lot there.

The cliff notes version: 16 year old son distracted did not see VW stopped in front of him. VW got the worst of it.

I was able to find some amazing prices on new panels from auto-bodyparts.com and partstrain.com. hood, right front fender, all grill plastic, front bumper, valance panel, left and right turn signals, left front marker and radiator support shipped for $600. Now I need paint. I have the cheap labor (son).

Funny thing, I bought this truck before he was born, sold it to a friend to buy an 80 and then bought it back 6 years later for him to drive. 208,000 and going strong (until last night).

Oh, well that stinks. I hope everyone is OK. I was thinking he got a little brave out in the mud and smacked a tree, didn't think about an accident.

I did something similar a few months ago. Front end locked up on me and I tapped the car in front. Only doing about 5-10 mph in traffic. Just paint damage to the other car, my lower valence was trashed.

On the core support make sure to check it when it arrives for true. I ordered one from rock-auto a few years ago and it was pretty bent up when it arrived. Since it was stamped out of lighter material than the OE it wasn't worth messing with and I ended up just cutting one off a parts truck at a pick-n-pull.

FS - Wheels and 33x10.5 BFG TA KO2

A set of 4 white wagon wheels and BFG Mud Terrains with over 50% tread. Asking 150 complete, local pick up. Contact me here or at mpeagan at com cast dot net. Thx.

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

I'll take them. And I dont really even need them. To good of a deal to pass up.

I'm assuming they are in winder not Ohio.

Last edited:
I'll take them. And I dont really even need them. To good of a deal to pass up.
Beat me to the punch! I was about to do the same thing. :D

FS - Wheels and 33x10.5 BFG TA KO2

Mike,

Yours. Yup they are at the house in Winder. Feel free to call me at 770 324 36 22. Thx

noooo i could use a set of skinnies!!!

You would have to cut out all that IFS crap, but after that it could be sweet...Miranda wants to paint it pink and call it the bride of Franken80
You wouldn't have to cut out the IFS, at least not right away. I bet it'd hold up okay when you remove all that weight. Just link the rear for stupid amounts of flex and leave the front suspension alone. Be very stable that way too. Definitely paint it pink and give it to Miranda though! :D

Want to buy

Looking for a car trailer/hauler for the mini truck. I'm not too picky about size but would need to be at least 16'. I have about $1200 to spend.

I need to find a deal like Ted's!!! :eek:

Looking for a car trailer/hauler for the mini truck. I'm not too picky about size but would need to be at least 16'. I have about $1200 to spend.

I need to find a deal like Ted's!!! :eek:

Good luck, I got extremely lucky. I searched CL for months and Josh ended up finding mine on Pirate one night, sent me the link and I owned it 12 hrs later. Lesson learned, the good ones go fast!

Here's a decent option for $1500, probably worth looking into.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=25557.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom