Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. One of the guys that works for me is looking for a clean 80 for a DD. Doesn't have to have lockers, lower mileage if possible. Budget is around 6k. If you know anyone selling. Let me know.

I have a "slightly" modified 80 that I would sell for 6k :grinpimp:

You mean like its got a "slight" water leak when it rains and its got "slightly" oversized tires?? :)

yes- slightly modified should read like this...

Exterior -- no visible damage, new paint. has moon roof!
Interior -- Seats replaced with new, includes integrated CB and front locker switch
A/C and Heat -- Ice cold A/C in winter and blistering heat in summer.

Last edited:

Interior -- Seats replaced with new, includes integrated CB and front locker switch

I literally LOLed at this.

:lol:

Your original post was funny... the updated post with that third line - effing hilarious! :lol:

Your original post was funny... the updated post with that third line - effing hilarious! :lol:

I'm totally going to hire Ted to write my for sale post if I sell one of my vehicles. He can make anything sound good.

I'm totally going to hire Ted to write my for sale post if I sell one of my vehicles. He can make anything sound good.

Speaking of... Ted how is the selling going?

Got anything listed yet.

BTW-please let Downhill Dave know that I have his truck, ready for him to come pick up.

Speaking of... Ted how is the selling going?

Got anything listed yet.

BTW-please let Downhill Dave know that I have his truck, ready for him to come pick up.

got the van on CL right now but I'm afraid the solid leads are drying up. Don't know if it's a cyclical thing or what b/c I had about 5 calls Fri/Sat and nuthin' since. Had a guy look at it Sunday but offered too little $$$. Gettin' a little frustrated with the tire kickers and low-ballers.

Dave called me today and was just talking about that, I'll let him know. thx

Last edited:
I feel your pain Ted. I put up my 4.7 complete case WITH TG twin-sticks, WITH All-Pro driveline brake, WITH BudBuilt crossmember, WITH 4XInnovations solid T-case mount, on the Marlin Crawler forum - all for $900 - and have had very little interest and one low baller.

Tough time to sell something right now. The best time is when people start getting their tax money back. The early filers will start getting money in February and the late filers will get it in May. Or, if you're like me, you'll have to pay, so you wait til the last minute. :hillbilly:

Tough time to sell something right now. The best time is when people start getting their tax money back. The early filers will start getting money in February and the late filers will get it in May. Or, if you're like me, you'll have to pay, so you wait til the last minute. :hillbilly:

we'll see. Had a guy look at it tonight and we came to an agreement on price but he didn't have it on him. :frown: Says he'll be back tomorrow with $ in hand... :hmm:

So, who wants to bet...

All I had to say was the first guy to the door with cold hard cash wins.

Well the time has come, I am going to test the waters on selling my Dodge 2500. I know how much its worth and i wont just give it away, but I want to see if I can sell it. Ive been putting so many miles on it driving to and from work. My goal is to sell it and buy an older 12 valve Cummins or an old 7.3 and just use it for towing and then get a small gas efficient car as a DD. Below is the link to the ad in the classified section, but if any GA Cruiser members are interested, send me a PM and ill let ya know the GA Cruiser price. ;)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/other-vehicles/668356-ga-2007-dodge-ram-2500-slt-5-9-cummins.html

Well the time has come, I am going to test the waters on selling my Dodge 2500. I know how much its worth and i wont just give it away, but I want to see if I can sell it. Ive been putting so many miles on it driving to and from work. My goal is to sell it and buy an older 12 valve Cummins or an old 7.3 and just use it for towing and then get a small gas efficient car as a DD. Below is the link to the ad in the classified section, but if any GA Cruiser members are interested, send me a PM and ill let ya know the GA Cruiser price. ;)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/other-vehicles/668356-ga-2007-dodge-ram-2500-slt-5-9-cummins.html

I'll trade you the Montero for it :hillbilly:. Damn that's a sweet rig, can I give you an IOU?

I need a set of door hinges from a 2nd gen truck to make quick-release doors.

Also, does anyone have a log splitter I can rent or borrow on the weekend of the 19th?

Last edited:
Hey y'all. Looking for a deal on some 35s for the 80. If you see any good deals on a set of 315/75/16 muddies (4 or 5), would you please pass the info along? Doesn't matter if they are mounted or not. Thanks a bunch!!!
Asher

Looking for a set of TRD wheels off a late model Tacoma or fj. Grey or black.

Engine Hoist

Looking to buy, borrow or rent, able to lift a 2F, T-Case and a 5 speed.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom