Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Few things that I have:

1 stick (22' 3") of 1.75" 0.120" wall DOM tubing

1 stick (16' 4") of 1.5" 0.120 wall DOM tubing

$240 for both or $140 for the 1.75" stick and $100 for the 1.5" stick, obo

A brand new, never used Warn Roller fairlead from an m8000 winch, $40

5" front Allpro leaf springs for '79 to '85 Toyota trucks and '84 to '85 4runners, these will work with stock spring hangers $125

9- 15x7 aluminum factory Toyota wheels (6x5.5)-came on late 1st gen 4runners, 2nd gen 4runners, and '91-'92 80's, 5 have no wheels - $150 for a set of 4, 4 with worn out 31x10.50 tires-$200

Factory rollbar for an '84 to '89 Toyota 4runner, perfect condition, $60

2 -11" travel Rancho shocks, post on top eyelet on bottom, nearly brand new-have maybe 3 offroad rides on them-I went to longer shocks, these will fit the stock front shock towers on '84 and '85 toyota trucks and 4runners and possibly the earlier solid axle trucks, but I'm not positive about that, part number rs5234, cost $110 new - take $60 for the pair

Forward shift toyota transfer case, $75

Toyota 22re-head, block, intake manifold, valve cover, timing cover and chain, no exhaust manifold, no starter, no alternator, no injectors, no distributor, $300 OBO, motor is in a 1987 4x4 truck and ready to be removed, it was running when parked but had a bottom end knock

Smittybilt tube sidesteps for 1984 to 1989 Toyota 4runners, $50 for the pair

P30 Chevy Class A Motorhome chassis tracbar-Blue Ox Part number TT2300, I never even installed it. So it is basically new in box. $300

Everything OBO, Located in Auburn, AL, pm or email at

dragr at charter dot net

WANTED: ARB front bumper for 80

I would like to trade my 3rd row seats (grey, no rips or tears), OME front bumper (or Reese hitch reciever), and cash for someones used ARB winch bumper. I am located in Fayette Co.

Thanks

Looking for a FJ60 Tcase and stock FZJ80 Elocker rear axle shafts. Please email me at Kyle(dot)Roach(at)gmail(dot)com what you have and the price

Last edited:
ARB Bullbar-winch version for '84 and '85 4runners and trucks. Excellent shape, the holes for the front shackle bolts were moved to fit with an aftermarket front spring hanger but could easily be moved back to stock. $600 obo, located in Auburn, AL

I have all of the bolts and hardware

DSCN2744.jpg

Parting out an 87 4Runner. Check the thread in the classifieds for details.

Any interest?

I may be wanting to put a v8 and tons in my truck....so in order to do this I will need to sell my current axles. They are 60 axles with 5.29 ARB'd. Disc conversion on rear.front is SOA and rear is set up 1/4 elliptical. Stock axles, Aisin hubs.

WTB: Stock/OEM 17" FJ Cruiser Wheels

Hi Guys,

I am hoping you guys might be able to help me find some used 17" FJ Cruiser wheels to put on my 4runner. The original 04 alloy wheels aren't looking so good anymore... I am hoping to find a used set of the 5 or 6 large spoke design. Simple yet elegant is what I am going for, and then will hopefully put some 32's on there and have a good old time! Thanks in advance for any and all help! Feel free to PM me or just reply to the thread.

I am located in Atlanta and would be willing to travel to pick them up, or potentially pay for shipping.

~Dave

We have some Tacoma steelies at the shop for sale. 16".

71-CRUISER said:
We have some Tacoma steelies at the shop for sale. 16".

What's the price Michael ??

Diamond Axle For Sale

Well, I have changed my mind again. I can't find time to work on anything, so the Diamond axle must go.

Front Axle Assembled
Diamond Front Axle +4.75” (new)
Longfield 30 Splines (new)
Trail-Gear ARB 5.29 Front Diff (all new parts)
Trail-Gear High steer kit
Rebuilt V6 calipers
ARP Knuckle Studs
Trail-Gear brake backing plate eliminator kit

The axle has never been run. It has surface rust from sitting under my project truck...

The come and get it price is $2000.00.

engineguy-albums-axle-pictures-picture23161-img-0350.jpg

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!
Chip

I have a torque converter and NIB OEM Toyota air filter for an FJ62 that are collecting dust. Want 'em? They're yours, just come get 'em.

Email me at bcart1991 (aol) since I'm not on here much any more (sold my 62, don't judge)...

I am interested...standby for PM

Well, I have changed my mind again. I can't find time to work on anything, so the Diamond axle must go.

Front Axle Assembled
Diamond Front Axle +4.75” (new)
Longfield 30 Splines (new)
Trail-Gear ARB 5.29 Front Diff (all new parts)
Trail-Gear High steer kit
Rebuilt V6 calipers
ARP Knuckle Studs
Trail-Gear brake backing plate eliminator kit

The axle has never been run. It has surface rust from sitting under my project truck...

The come and get it price is $2000.00.

engineguy-albums-axle-pictures-picture23161-img-0350.jpg

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!
Chip

Need some 40 switches

Hey guys -
I know a few of you may have some switches squirreled away. I am looking for headlight switches '73 to '77 and windshield wiper switches '68 to '77 for my project truck.

Let me know via PM if you have anything at all. If I get a couple in various conditions I can possible rebuild them. I have been able to fix/rebuild/modify a few of these switches over the years with good success.

HH

Well-built '74 FJ40 $12k

{Posting for a friend. This is for sale by the same guy that sold me the rig in my avatar, The Gecko.}

This is my 1974 FJ40 that we call the "Blue Mule". I will try to list most of what it has but it has a lot: Warn 8274 winch, front end guard, Saginaw power steering, spring over suspension with shackle reversal, reversed Alcan rock crawler springs (adds 3" to wheelbase), cut & turned FJ60 front axle with 6 stud knuckles, Toyota hubs, longfield birf's & axles, 4.88 gears with ARB air locker, all new bearings & seals, disc brakes, FJ60 rear axle, 4.88 gears with ARB air locker, all new bearings & seals, disc brakes, reversed springs to add 3" to wheelbase. The engine is a 1980 model 2F that was completely rebuilt less than 5K miles ago. It has a tri-y header, JimC modified/rebuilt Toyota carb, a DUI HEI ignition system, new power brake booster with FJ80 master cylinder, brand new battery. It has MRW beadlocks with 37" IROK radials with less than 5K on them (not what's on in the pics). It has a new Marlin Crawler HD clutch & pressure plate, an Orion 4-1 transfer case with dual stick shifter, both drive shafts are HD units I had built with CV joints in both front and rear. It has the Toyota H41 Australian 4 spd that gives you the granny low first gear. With this TC and tranny, in low-low its almost geared like a 2.28/4.7 mini truck, so it really crawls well. The dash is original and uncut, everything works except the oem oil pressure gauge, I installed an aftermarket gauge under the dash. It has a tach, Corbeu Moab seats, 4 point harnesses, a smitty built center console, CB radio installed in the dash where the am radio was. It has a full roll cage that the seats are mounted on (built by Redline Land Cruisers). It has a HD ARB compressor mounted under the seat with a 2 gallon tank for onboard air.

The exterior has full Redline armor including sheeted front tube fenders, rocker skids/steps, tubed rear fender flares, HD rear bumper with trailer hitch and swing out tire carrier with jerry can.

This rig can absolutely be daily driven. It has a Bestop soft top and soft doors. The heater and defroster works great in the winter and this thing starts at any temperature and runs like a watch. It is very stable on the highway because of the longer wheelbase, wider FJ60 axles (3" wider than 40 axles) and the suspension setup. With 4 wheel disc brakes it stops on a dime. If someone in the south bought this the only thing they would need to do is change the carb jets because of the elevation change. This is an FJ40 that has everything you want to do already done to make them wheel better and this one was done right.

The only reason I am selling it is because I am running out of room in my shop and I need something else to start building on. This rig has at least 20K invested in the build and I will sell it for $12K.

Blue Mule 01.jpg

Blue Mule 02.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom