For Sale Built 96 FZJ80 Boise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Built ’96 FJ80, 150k, Boise

Sold at least tenatively, if they back out I will update. Thanks for the inquiries and the nice things said, this is a great group of cruiser heads.

• Factory lockers
  • ARB front bumper
  • Slee rear bumper/ tire carrier
  • Warn 9k winch
  • OME 2.5 heavy/ medium
  • BFG 285/75/16 X 5 (70% remaining, spare new)
  • CDL switch/ pin 7 mod
  • Roof rack on Yakima bars
  • Optima yellow top
  • New Brakes
  • Upgraded blue fan clutch
  • Well Maintained
  • $8000 or best offer

I am staring down another deployment which forces me to sell the 80 to simplify things to make it is easier on the wife while I am gone. It am the third owner and I rescued it from suburbia in Jan 2006, the first owner lived in Phoenix and the last was here in Boise. Prior to me the truck was always garaged and is in very good condition.

There are no leaks and everything works except the power antenna. It is making the dreaded thumping sound and no longer moves up and down. I was going to replace it but the new owner can do it easy enough, there is an excellent thread here on mud.

The paint has a few dings and the previous owner had a bug deflector that wore the paint off the hood in one area. Also the windshield has a crack and I had removed the third row seats, mounting hardware and seat belts as I had planned to build a genius drawer system but never got it done.

I have wanted one of these trucks for the longest time and it was great to own it. We used it as a family to explore the mountain and desert roads here in Idaho and it was never wheeled hard.

The truck is in Boise and I am willing to pick you up at the airport or help with shipping as needed. I would have no reservations about driving the truck across country, it has no issuesl

Drop me an email: mitch2235@hotmail.com
IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0130.jpg
IMG_0138.jpg

Last edited:
More pics, feel free to email for more
IMG_0132.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg

Come to Papa !!!!!

You have mail, very interested. Thanks!

I'm here is Kuna. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. If you don't get it sold by the time you leave let me know. It's the least I can do for you. I could devliver it to someone anywhere in the country if they pay gas and air fair. I am self employed and pretty open. This way you could spend more time with your family. I am forever in debt to you and the other service men and wemon that give me and the rest of us our freedom that most take for granted.

If I had the money I would buy it and hold on to it for you when you get back. Just don't have the funds right now or any time soon. Sorry.

thank you, Phil @ 208 899 3803

so clean.. the one ive been looking for... too bad its sold now... if u were in cali id snatch that in a heartbeat...

I reply in 20 minutes of his first post and PM him too.
Guess I should have told him to consider it sold right then.:whoops:
SDF.

You mean.....he sold it in less than 20 min? Was Hanna Montana's signature on it? WOW!!

It sold in a few hours anyway.....
Wish it had my name on it !!

Like I said, I should have told him "consider it sold" w/o any other communication.....it sold before he could reply to me.

Must have sold locally........?????????????

WTH........it ain't mine.

That thing would have brought more....easily. In my opinion.

He had over 350 views in less than 24 hours !!!! What does that tell ya ????

Righteous Deal.

Somebody just won the built 80 lotto.....:cheers:

It sold in a few hours anyway.....
Wish it had my name on it !!

Like I said, I should have told him "consider it sold" w/o any other communication.....it sold before he could reply to me.

Must have sold locally........?????????????

WTH........it ain't mine.

That thing would have brought more....easily. In my opinion.

He had over 350 views in less than 24 hours !!!! What does that tell ya ????

Righteous Deal.

Somebody just won the built 80 lotto.....:cheers:

Like Mo Rocks said i did win the 80 lotto this truck is sweat, as for it's new home it is now in Canada ..

Like Mo Rocks said i did win the 80 lotto this truck is sweat, as for it's new home it is now in Canada ..

Congrats man. :cheers:

Take good care of her for us please.

I could have picked it up by now... anyway, don't forget me I believe I was #2 on your list if this deal falls through... You're selling a nice machine!

I hope it likes Canada.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom