building more LPB beds... come watch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit said:

PM replied with an offer you could refuse.

Four shipped out today. Tracking numbers to follow.

Two to John K
One to Steve
One to Ken W.

I have two +bits cleaned and QC'd ready for final packing for Bear. They will ship tomorrow but I have a school function with my son so I likely won't get any others out Tues.

Some tracking numbers going out to a few of you shortly :bounce:

Processed Through Sort Facility

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 3:56 am on December 14, 2012.

Less than 60 miles away! :steer:

:cheers:

Steve

Looking awsome:eek:, really dig your choice of tunes, good old stevie ray vaughan...

Rob:beer:

Kevin - let me know if you have a shipment coming to Denver.
I may upgrade the tailgate i have for this new version
:)

Arrived!

Look what Santa, er the Postman, brought to my office today...

picture.php

Simply beautiful...and heavy!

Steve

CycloSteve said:
Look what Santa, er the Postman, brought to my office today...

Simply beautiful...and heavy!

Steve

15Kg (33lbs) of goodness.

What was the condition of the box when you got it?

Take a subjective look over it (like you haven't already!) and let us know what you think of it. Keep in mind that it was always intended to be sanded and sealed, primered and painted. It is just raw steel with some various imperfections caused by processing it through the shop. It might need a little grind or tap with a hammer here and there but nothing that isn't standard ops for basic bodywork.

The box had a few holes in the side due to gorillas between Canada and California. Nothing that touched the gate, though.

My impression is that it is stout, and will outlast me! Any sheetmetal, wether from the factory or aftermarket will need fitment to the vehicle. My bed is getting bobbed, and is already media blasted. The gate will definitely be prepped and tweaked as necessary.

Steve

Arrived today after sitting for a week in Colorado. Box had one hole in it.

Nicely done Kevin.
IMGP1519.jpg
IMGP1522.jpg

Adding to the praise: My stuff arrived today--safe and sound.

Take it from someone who has scraped, blasted, pounded, torched, and ground on tailgates--yours are textbook perfect.

I can't imagine ever beating the original panels back this flat and crisp.

Thank-you for executing such a precise reproduction and helping keep just a few more old trucks looking good !

PM

Hi Kevin

Truely amazing! I have sent you a PM - maybe I could be the first to have a LWB bed sent to Denmark?

Lets talk and enjoy your Christmas Holidays

Jesper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom