Build a Cruiser for a Fallen Soldier T-Shirts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.davidmichelle.org
UPDATE: Please visit Upstate Cruisers Store to purchase the shirts.

I'm putting this here in hopes of getting more traffic, more t-shirts, and in turn, more money for the project.

The Upstate Cruisers have taken on a project to rebuild a 1972 FJ40 for a soldier (Joshua Reeve's) who was killed by an IED in Iraq in 2007. The soldier's father is going to rebuild the FJ40 to be able to give it to the soldier's son (who was born 1 day before Joshua was killed) when he is old enough to drive. You can read more about the build here Build a Cruiser for a Fallen Soldier

We are offering these t-shirts as a way to raise money for the parts to help rebuild the cruiser. The shirts will be a Toyota red short sleeve shirt (The color doesn't look close on my monitor, but trust me, it is Toyota Red). The front breast logo will be:

VHAMOM%20front.jpg.png

The back logo will be larger and centered. Major Sponsor logos will be underneath the artwork. The rear artwork is:

James%20Hamom%202010%20rear.jpg.png

We are offering them for $20 each + $5 shipping and handling, with ALL proceeds going to the build. I think we can get 3 in a shipment for the $5. However, 1 will cost $5 to ship. So get your money's worth and get multiples. :grinpimp:

In order to maximize our profits we will keep track of those who want a shirt in this thread, and only order the appropriate amount. So, if you want a shirt, please reply below with your name, shirt size, and if you want it shipped.

Thank you in advance for your support of our project and the soldiers of our great nation.

Last edited:
I'll take 3.

David Davis, XXL, XXL, and S, and Ship to:

David Davis
12 Sage Dr.
Weaverville, NC 28787

Other colors for the shirts will change the price, and since our goal is to donate as much as possible to the build, we'll only be offering red. Thank you for the input.

I'm in for 1 XL

:clap::clap::clap:Count the Dog in for 1 lg and 1 XXlg to start with. Also we should have some available at the build weekend.:clap::clap:
:clap:

I'll take 3:
1-XL
2-L

1 XL
Shipped!

1 small & 1 XL, Shipped please

Can we pick these up in Jan. when we go down to help out?

The plan is to have them so y'all can pick them at the event, so plan on that. If the plans change, I'll let everyone know and we'll deal with shipping.

The plan is to have them so y'all can pick them at the event, so plan on that. If the plans change, I'll let everyone know and we'll deal with shipping.

Cool 3XL for me... planning on being there unless things change.

I am all about this especially since I am active duty Navy and feel for comrades in harms way. Count me in for 2 shirts shipped please. (unless of course you have to be UC member)
Sizes Large and Small

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom