Build a Cruiser for a Fallen Soldier T-Shirts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Running out of time to order these shirts. Monday night should be the last day to order, unless the printer is generous and can complete them in less time.

Pre-order deadline has been extended till Midnight PST on Tuesday (Early Wed if you prefer). Please get your orders in.

Gentlemen,

It seems that we have found the problem. If you could try again, we would appreciate it. We're not used to sending our shirts globally, so this is new ground for us. Thank you for your patience.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Carp

Done and done.

Thanks for making this available to those of us outside the USA. Glad to help!

Ordered Two Nice shirts just under the wire!!!:doh:

Picking up at the Event, Thanks for all the Hard Work Guys:cheers:!!!​

.​

Think I missed it :bang: to bad just noticed this post as i dont often look in the vendor section. keep me in mind if there happens to be a large or xl left over. I am returning from my first deployment later this month and would love to help out.

Think I missed it :bang: to bad just noticed this post as i dont often look in the vendor section. keep me in mind if there happens to be a large or xl left over. I am returning from my first deployment later this month and would love to help out.

First, thank you for your service.

Second, PM 'Carp.' We have a few extras coming.

:cheers:

I would love one of these shirts. Is it to late to get one?

I will be at the event as well.

We should have a few shirts left at the event, but the sizes will be limited. We are considering a second run of these shirts, so if you or anyone else is interested in a shirt and missed the deadline, let me know in this thread and when we get enough people together, we'll do another run.

Thanks for your help and interest!

Crap I forgot to check back on this post after saying I wanted a 3XL. Carp were any extra 3XL's made that I can pick up on saturday?

Doh, didn't order a shirt....

Crap I forgot to check back on this post after saying I wanted a 3XL. Carp were any extra 3XL's made that I can pick up on saturday?

Unfortunately, if you didn't order one through the website, we didn't include you in the order. Also, we didn't order any extra 3XL, as they cost us more money. But if you're interested, the second run is looking more promising, so let me know if you'd be interested in that.

Doh, didn't order a shirt....

Keep your eyes peeled for a second run of the shirts! Should be coming after the build with the proceeds going to help tie up loose ends from the build (tires, maybe)

Thanks for your interest guys!

Carp

The first run of shirts are done and I thought I would post one up here for y'all to see. Hope you like them!

IMG00025-20100114-1702.jpg

I definitely want one of the shirts, both size Large. I would like it shipped. My name is Chris Daniel.

If its not too late, count me in for a 2XL.

Everyone, we should have the order page back up on our club website by the end of the week. I'll let you know when that happens, and you can order some shirts.

pbgbottle, we should be shipping shirts on Saturday, we were focusing on the build. Sorry for the delay.

We now have the order form back up on our club website. We'll be taking preorders until the end of February, at which point we'll print all the orders taken between now and then. All proceeds will continue to go to the Reeves family FJ build. They still need tires, paint, and other stuff. Any leftover money will be put in Jackson's scholarship fund that Toyota setup during the build event.

You can order your shirt at Upstate Cruisers » Store - unfortunately we'll be shipping all of the shirts from the second order.

Thank you for your continued support.

For everyone that order shirts before the cut off, your shirt shipped on Saturday via USPS.

Thank you for your support...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom