Build a Cruiser for a Fallen Soldier T-Shirts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am all about this especially since I am active duty Navy and feel for comrades in harms way. Count me in for 2 shirts shipped please. (unless of course you have to be UC member)
Sizes Large and Small

Thank you for your service and ANYONE is welcome to buy shirts and all are also welcome to come to the event!

:clap:

Thanks, I appreciate it. And just to clarify, one small and one large. Also, can I get the payment details? Hopefully paypal will suffice!

I'll take 3 shipped
2xl 1xxl

Also, can I get the payment details? Hopefully paypal will suffice!

My plan is to get with our webguy soon and discuss setting up the paypal and shipping info today. Hopefully he can get something up before the end of the year. I'll keep you posted.

My plan is to get with our webguy soon and discuss setting up the paypal and shipping info today. Hopefully he can get something up before the end of the year. I'll keep you posted.

:beer:

Link: Upstate Cruisers

Shirt is up. There are 2 options on purchase.
One with pick up another with shipping.

Any questions / issues with check out send me a pm.

Thank you for supporting the build.

-Lenny

Last edited:
Payment sent. Thanks a million for making this happen for the sake of the child.

If you've signed up to get a shirt, please go ahead and visit the website and pay for the shirts. This way we can keep an accurate track of the number of shirts to print. Also, for those of you looking to ship, I just wanted to let you know that we won't ship the shirts until after the build weekend.

Thank you all!!!

Carp

Hey Carp... Count me in for one (L) shirt, but can you ad an option for international shipping? I'm in Canada and I don't want you guys to foot the bill for the additional postage.

Let me know the best way to pay, and I'll send it right away!

Hey Carp... Count me in for one (L) shirt, but can you ad an option for international shipping? I'm in Canada and I don't want you guys to foot the bill for the additional postage.

Let me know the best way to pay, and I'll send it right away!

I've got our merchandise guy on figuring out the cost to send to Canada. We should have something for soon. Thanks for your support and patience! :beer:

We have Liftoff!!!! There is now a drop down to select Canadian shipping. Unfortunately, the shipping cost will be increased to $10.95 (thanks to the USPS). To select the Canadian shipping, add a shirt with shipping to your cart, proceed to to the check out, and then you can change the ship to country from USA to Canada. This will change the shipping price and you should be good to go.

Thank you all for your interest in our build and in helping us give back.

Carp

:cheers: thanks Carp .

but the checkout doesn't work after you enter all the info and click make purchase .
a warning comes up :doh:

"Oops the product : Build a Cruiser for a Fallen Soldier T-Shirts w/SHIPPING (X-Large) cannot be shipped to Canada.
To continue with your transaction please remove this product from the list above."

but the checkout doesn't work after you enter all the info and click make purchase .

"Oops the product : Build a Cruiser for a Fallen Soldier T-Shirts w/SHIPPING (X-Large) cannot be shipped to Canada.
To continue with your transaction please remove this product from the list above."

Yup, I got the same thing.

PS Carp - I am getting a shirt instead of this year's 'Mud star, so my inbox will be full. I see you tried to PM me, but you can email if you like: theironyuppy@hotmail.com

Yup, I got the same thing.

PS Carp - I am getting a shirt instead of this year's 'Mud star, so my inbox will be full. I see you tried to PM me, but you can email if you like: theironyuppy@hotmail.com

Gentlemen,

It seems that we have found the problem. If you could try again, we would appreciate it. We're not used to sending our shirts globally, so this is new ground for us. Thank you for your patience.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Carp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom