Builds Broski's Adventure Rig build thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got to run Pritchett Canyon this trail is very difficult and technical.
We started with 8 Regs unfortunately, at the first obstacle our trail leader, Justin snapped rear axle on his built 40.
The rest of us went on the run trail without incident
There was 2 4Runner, 4 mini trucks and 1 80 Me
The 80 was the only Reg one shot every obstacle and never have to winch.
It was a great day of technical Wheeling by far the best all week.
The canyon is also extremely beautiful.

View attachment 3611825

View attachment 3611826

View attachment 3611827

View attachment 3611828

View attachment 3611829

View attachment 3611830
I was listening to the snail trail podcast and I heard you absolutely crushed that trail

Man when I ran that back in 2008 there were no rocks stacked.

Your Cruiser made it look easy. 🤙

Cheers
The only one out of a group of 8 to make it with out winching 😜
1) 40, 2) 4runners 4) mini trucks and 1) 80

If this bothers you in your build thread just say so and I will remove it.

The Patrol lacked crawler gearing at that time. Was tall too with 16” c/o and portals. If you look close you can see the rear LHS control arm bend and bend back, 2” 7075 will do that.

Cheers

Man when I ran that back in 2008 there were no rocks stacked.

Your Cruiser made it look easy. 🤙

Cheers
Cruise Moab is right after Easter Jeep Safari, Might be why the rocks are there :rolleyes: 😂 🤪

In any case they were already there 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Holy rock stacking batman!! One of the downfalls of moab after EJS . Its either dug out or filled with rocks. Nice job on the climb made it look easy.

Cruise Moab is right after Easter Jeep Safari, Might be why the rocks are there :rolleyes: 😂 🤪

In any case they were already there 🤷‍♂️

You will find this even more funny, my video is from an EJS. 🤦‍♂️😂

Cheers

If this bothers you in your build thread just say so and I will remove it.

The Patrol lacked crawler gearing at that time. Was tall too with 16” c/o and portals. If you look close you can see the rear LHS control arm bend and bend back, 2” 7075 will do that.

Cheers

I had a had time Figuring out what spot your on, but it finally came to me.
It's a unnamed side obstacle between Chewy & Rocker Knocker it about twice as tall now and straight up. Looks to be a buggy only line now. No one in our group attempted it.

In the last year or two Pritchett Canyon trail has gone from a 8 rated trail two lockers and 35s to a 9 rating two lockers and 37s

It was my first time running it so I can't say how much harder it is, but I can say it's one tough trail really fun !

Last edited:
Unfortunately this video is out of focus, but you still get the idea. All the obstacle are hard on Pritchett but this one really tests one nerves as you crabwalk your way across the hole time right a the verge of rolling over.
I know everyone just wants to help, but sometimes it better to just be quiet and let the driver concentrate. If the driver asks for help that different :cool:

I had a had time Figuring out what spot your on, but it finally came to me.
It's a unnamed side obstacle between Chewy & Rocker Knocker it about twice as tall now and straight up. Looks to be a buggy only line now. No one in our group attempted it.

In the last year or two Pritchett Canyon trail has gone from a 8 rated trail two lockers and 35s to a 9 rating two lockers and 37s

It was my first time running it so I can't say how much harder it is, but I can say it's one tough trail really fun !
I ran Pritchett with a dude last year and he said when he started running the trail, chewey hill was a dirt road. Pretty nuts

More.
Axle hill, this is another tough one, it takes full commitment to make the climb.
On this one I straddled the ruts then you have to stay to the right as there a under cut to the left in the middle, as soon as you clear that you have to stay to the left to stay out of two big rut at the top.

More.
Axle hill, this is another tough one, it takes full commitment to make the climb.
On this one I straddled the ruts then you have to stay to the right as there a under cut to the left in the middle, as soon as you clear that you have to stay to the left to stay out of two big rut at the top.

I just hate you for one shotting this

More.

Fully committed...NICE JOB - I think twice on that climb both your front tires are off the round twice. OR at a minimum one tire and the other just barely touching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom