broken brakes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
my master cylinder is leaking out the back resevoir. No matter how much i bleed the brakes i still have to pump. I think i'm getting air in the lines via the master cylinder? any good replacments or is it easy to rebuild? Also due to always topping off the brakes i lost the large front cap. If anybody has one or knows of a cheater app let me know.

my master cylinder is leaking out the back resevoir. No matter how much i bleed the brakes i still have to pump. I think i'm getting air in the lines via the master cylinder? any good replacments or is it easy to rebuild? Also due to always topping off the brakes i lost the large front cap. If anybody has one or knows of a cheater app let me know.

Missing components?

Just purchase a new master cylinder...

1. Good luck finding a rebuild kit for that application. I've been out for well over a year, as have most every vendor I've talked to.

2. If it's leaking out the rear and you're still futzing around with it, you could be killing your brake booster as well.

3. Pumping could just be a sign of insufficient adjustment. There are a TON of threads on this subject if you use the search feature.

4. Please do not take shortcuts with your brake system.

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom