bringing a 2007 HZJ105 'Missus White' to BC to stay... and a little plea for help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. I'm actually in Langley awaiting the release of the 105 from the port. I'm stuggling just a bit with the import tech requirements, notably the daylight running lights. I'd really prefer not to cut into the harness to add the little black box and I've been told that it may simply be a techstream setting. Can anyone suggest a local friendly, LC-savvy shop or Toyota dealier that could help?

Here is the very nice truck in question.

Best,
John Young
+1 571 331 4579 (whatsapp and voice)

Hi everyone. I'm actually in Langley awaiting the release of the 105 from the port. I'm stuggling just a bit with the import tech requirements, notably the daylight running lights. I'd really prefer not to cut into the harness to add the little black box and I've been told that it may simply be a techstream setting. Can anyone suggest a local friendly, LC-savvy shop or Toyota dealier that could help?

Best,
John Young

Wow, amazing rig! Congratulations on that.

You could ask also on the 'Coastal Cruisers' group, but from what I understand, this is the most popular/capable cruiser shop in the Vancouver greater area: Extremebends.com | Landcruiser Toyota Parts and EBI 4x4 Accessories - http://www.extremebends.com/

DIY dude!

Best,
John Young
There are specific forums here on Mud specifically for what you want. Have you posted on 100 Series
or Diesel section? Most Toyotas are wired for everything, whether that specific truck had it installed or not

There are specific forums here on Mud specifically for what you want. Have you posted on 100 Series
or Diesel section? Most Toyotas are wired for everything, whether that specific truck had it installed or not
Thank you CP. I managed to hunt around and found a connector under the hood that goes live when the key is turned. Then an hour or so with a cheap relay and some wires I managed to cobble the DRL. I did post in a few areas but did not want to do too much because of concern over spamming.

I'm actually on Vancouver Island at the moment, having managed to register Missus White. It is Beautiful!
WhatsApp Image 2023-09-05 at 11.06.36 AM.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom