Brew Cruise - You call it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
Do you like beer? Do you like Land Cruisers? We should combine them!*

Once a month (or more), in addition to our Monthly Gatherings, any member what wants to call a Brew Cruise can use this thread to name a location, date, and time. If you are not already familiar with the venue, the expectation is that you check first to make sure it is available for this. Not every brewery has a place to drink, some are better about food than others, and many have odd hours.

These are member led events. Mix it up, maybe a ride before and this is the destination, or it can just be as simple as getting together at a cool new spot. Take photos, share what you find, have fun. Let's get this started!

Locations visited:
13 Stripes Brewery, 2/2018
Oskar Blues, 3/2018
Brewery 85, 4/2018
Swamp Rabbit, 5/2018

Lots in the upstate to choose from.
2018-02-06_092041.jpg

Head up to NC and there are more.
2018-02-06_092232.jpg

*Shouldn't need said, but will anyway, act like a responsible adult and these can make for great times. If you want to tie one on, think ahead and get a DD. If you can't handle yourself around a beer, please do not come.

Last edited:
Well I'll be the first to call out the first Brew Cruise! February 24th at 13 Stripes brewery in Taylors at 4:00pm. They have plenty of parking and serve food as well. Here is link to their website. Home

Well I'll be the first to call out the first Brew Cruise! February 24th at 13 Stripes brewery in Taylors at 4:00pm. They have plenty of parking and serve food as well. Here is link to their website. Home
Thirsty already

Interest peaked! Great idea, not sure I can make the first one, kids birthday party that day, but I'll keep trying.

Jodi and I will be there....anyone else coming?

Wrapped up getting daughters 100 series cleaned up & the new tires/rims swapped out at 4 pm and am so worn out that I'd probably fall asleep after 1 beer.....#gettingoldishard!

Fun times hanging with the UC guys as always. Great beer and food, looking forward to the next one!

Fun times hanging with the UC guys as always. Great beer and food, looking forward to the next one!
Thanks for picking the spot. Really cool location. I am updating the opening post with breweries we have hit.

Who's got the next one? Pick a date/time/location for a local brewery (just so long as it doesn't conflict with another calendar entry).

So many to choose from....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom