Brew Cruise - You call it

JToobe

SILVER Star
Pictures?? We were one of the millions traveling yesterday ....made it to Flagler Beach, FL in good time. Expected traffic to be worse. That just means the drive home Sunday will be hell!

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
I am feeling overwhelmed with the idea of driving a tired kid to SC and back when I have to work early in AM. Still debating. I think we've learned by now I am really impulsive, though - so let me see how my day goes.
You may need to be rested if I bring my herd to the brewery. Currently in the plans early afternoon depending on some other timing.
Sorry buddy, gonna have to miss this one, I’m down with a bad cold
Get well
Pictures?? We were one of the millions traveling yesterday ....made it to Flagler Beach, FL in good time. Expected traffic to be worse. That just means the drive home Sunday will be hell!
I didn’t take any. No crowds last night and good weather.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Wed the 26th, 6 pm until, Ciclops Cideri and Brewery (previously Hub City Tap House) in downtown Spartanburg! ciclopscyderibrewery

They have small sharables to eat, but right next door is Papa's Breakfast Nook if you want to chow down. I highly recommend the Trash Can Omelette, but you can't go wrong with the Spartanburger, or anything else for that matter. Cash only, ATM on site.

Directions: Google Maps
Park in the upper lot.

View attachment 1796307
Next Tuesday, 11/20, at 7pm in downtown Spartanburg at Morgan Square. Stay warm inside with a cold one and a pretzel at Growler Haus, or bring the kids and hang out across the street on the ice rink. $10 per skater and rental skates are included (last year they did 2 for 1 pricing on Tuesdays, so maybe that will also be in affect).

View attachment 1831856
@forrest5000 , which one did you say you couldn't make because the description wasn't clear that it was in Spartanburg??? :cool:

Top Bottom