Brew Cruise - You call it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are a maybe....weather may influence decision!

Noon at F-Mart right?
Any idea of numbers?

Fun crowd; 40, 80, 100, FJC and Sequoia. Still room at the table.

466ECC50-A5E8-4DCD-A958-7E3BC81CAFDF.jpeg

Nice! Got the taxes done for us & the princess today and a first as I got them filed on the same day! Typically in the past it takes a week plus after initial foray into the paperwork! It was nice having my dad do our taxes for 18 years but then he retired & it's back to Turbotax, which I will say has come a long way in 18 years! Hope to make the next one!

2 down, dozens more to go. They have been Saturdays thus far but don't have to be. Who's got next? Keep it going!

But I thought we had a "Brew Cruise" Director in @ceby ??

But I thought we had a "Brew Cruise" Director in @ceby ??
I hear ya! April is getting pretty full....let’s say Friday the 13th at Brewery 85 at 6:00pm.

Be sure to grab a bite before y'all show up. No food truck scheduled for that day.

Another future option is either Thursday or Friday nights in downtown Greenville as they block off Main Street in front of the Hyatt & have live music, a beer truck with lots of options & new this year, food trucks!

Another future option is either Thursday or Friday nights in downtown Greenville as they block off Main Street in front of the Hyatt & have live music, a beer truck with lots of options & new this year, food trucks!

I do not miss bartending downtown those nights. Haha

I do not miss bartending downtown those nights. Haha

And where did you bartend? Did you own the LX470 when you were here? What color was it? I have worked adjacent to The Lazy Goat for 5 years. Drove a red FJ62 most of that time!

And where did you bartend? Did you own the LX470 when you were here? What color was it? I have worked adjacent to The Lazy Goat for 5 years. Drove a red FJ62 most of that time!

I had a little Forester then! It was nearly ten years ago. I was at Green Room. Not even sure that place is still around. My buddy ran Reys - still does. Now that place got shītshow-y.

I had a little Forester then! It was nearly ten years ago. I was at Green Room. Not even sure that place is still around. My buddy ran Reys - still does. Now that place got shītshow-y.
Ha! Oldest daughter has a 2011 Forrester after driving the red 88 FJ62 for a few years. Bought it with 90k and now has over 160k! Green room, Sip & Fords Oyster Bar all imploded recently, unfortunately. Hope the move to Asheville has been a good move for you!

Ha! Oldest daughter has a 2011 Forrester after driving the red 88 FJ62 for a few years. Bought it with 90k and now has over 160k! Green room, Sip & Fords Oyster Bar all imploded recently, unfortunately. Hope the move to Asheville has been a good move for you!
It has, of course, had its ups and downs. But my heart belongs in the mountains and thankfully so does my son’s, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom