Brew Cruise - You call it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think @ceby 's new club position is Brew Cruise Director!!! Can I get a second?????

I think @ceby 's new club position is Brew Cruise Director!!! Can I get a second?????

Oskar Blues looks like a good ride. Thinking meet at F-Mart, ride 276 up through Caesar's Head and follow Cascade Lake Rd through Dupont Forest to the brewery. Family friendly and good mountain biking. Pick a date!
Google Maps

How about the 24th again? Probably won't be up early enough for cars and coffee, so I'll do cruiser's and beer that day.

I would gladly wear that title. I do like the idea of Oscar Blues and a good day trip up there. Sounds like we have a date and a location, how does noon at F-Mart sound? We can start our trek towards Oscar Blues and have time for stops on the way.

I would gladly wear that title. I do like the idea of Oscar Blues and a good day trip up there. Sounds like we have a date and a location, how does noon at F-Mart sound? We can start our trek towards Oscar Blues and have time for stops on the way.
3/24, Booked! Ill be there. This sounds like it will be a good day. A little reconnaissance for Overland Expo East 2018.

Thanks for the tag... let me know when y’all are headed out and about again. I’m at Sierra Nevada in Mills River most of the week.

So noon the 24th at F-Mart?

Some dirt roads between Fmart and Oskar Blue include Cascade Lake Road at Cedar Mtn, Pinnacle Mountain Rd (and numerous explorable offshoots), Green River Rd (near Tuxedo), or past Oskar Blues and up to the pkwy see if Shining Rock is open.
Gap Creek Rd (paved) runs from the River Falls area up to 25 near the NC line. One loop is up that nice swervy woods road then up to Tuxedo and catch the middle of Pinnacle Mtn Rd from the back and go over and down to Cedar Mtn/Cascade Lakes Rd/Penrose and on to Oskar's.
Up behind Fmart in River Falls before Jones Gap SP is Oil Can Creek Rd that goes up and hits 276 between 11 and Caesar's Head. It has been open then chained in years back but it might be developed by now I'll try to go up early and check it out. That is near the other end of our garbage detail.
Lot of dirt roads around the tail end of the Blue Ridge, and lots of trendy places to see. The 'Horsepastures' area just west of all the above is another nice all day ramble, on up into the Toxaway area of NC and ultimately "Whee". [which if it doesn't mean anything to you if you're lucky maybe one day it will, Cullowhee Mtns near Sylva NC.]

This is supposed to be this Saturday if my calcs are correct.
Nothing happening on this thread since last week is it still on?
Need to get it on the calendar and talk it up.
I think the thread title is misleading, at least I overlooked it for some time until I heard it talked about at a meeting. And I still don't think of it when I browse the page. Sounds like somebody building a rolling beer party or something.
2 cents ante

Looking forward to it I'm on bachelor status this weekend the dog will love a ride in the woods.

Crixkets

I'm there! Probably bringing the family. Looking at the RSVP's on the calendar, it looks like there is going to be a good group.

If you did not get the calendar invite, please update your contact info by sending me a PM or emailing info@upstatecruisers.com. The calendar entry is below as well.

Google Calendar

Last edited:
Bringing the family as well

Going? Tell'm UC is coming. Log In or Sign Up to View

Food and drinks, and live music at 6p.

2018-03-23_104434.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom